Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furiously
Jan 4, 2014

...and Furiously as The Beagle.
Supposedly the Beta starts for the Xbox on the 28th. Its been suggested that it's the 29th for all other systems.

Not sure what the best way to get into beta is without pre-ordering currently. The Humble Bundle $10 for everything Tom Clancy just ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furiously
Jan 4, 2014

Also, you can unlock 4 outfits at the following: http://ubi.li/e9v3u

Furiously
Jan 4, 2014

My worthless take is the smallpox virus mutated giving people crazy health instead of death, and likely everyone you run into is hopped up on PCP so it all works in my brain's attempt to make it make sense version.

Furiously
Jan 4, 2014

Any interest in some goon groups for the beta weekend? I'll likely be playing on the PC.

Furiously
Jan 4, 2014

My thought so far on PC:
Getting into and out of cover and moving from cover seems to be pretty poor. I can't seems to get my hobo to go from one cover to another. I've died like 4 times trying to vault and then turning random directions getting off a box.
Doing missions with randoms, one guy always has a hot mic and I can't figure out how to mute them.
Only one mission? This is a bit of a red flag - either every mission is the same or they are hiding something.

• Locked thread