Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
I just preordered from Amazon to get beta access. I'm a Prime member and you get a discount on the game; price in my cart was like $48. If the beta sucks I'll cancel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
When I put my preorder code into the Ubi website it said I would get an email with the beta code. This is on PS4 so who knows?

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Jerkface posted:

I got an email today from Ubi-soft with a PS4 store code to redeem for the beta, which I did and then downloaded it. I had an amazon pre-order code that I used to sign up on the division beta website.
Yeah my email just showed up so game on :dance:

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

a foolish pianist posted:

I keep accidentally turning rogue from idiots running into grenade AOE. The rogue system definitely needs some tuning.
Ugh that happened to me last night, half the map was chasing a manhunt group and when they ran into a building we all took up position outside and I banked a grenade in. Then some idiot late to the party ran past us all and got half blown-up by my grenade, causing me to go rogue. Then the fucker killed me when we went inside the building instead of just letting the timer lapse. I've gotten hit like that in big group firefights and unless it's obvious that they're intending to be assholes I just let it slide. Maybe make it so you can accept a manhunt and then turn off FF for everyone that accepts or something.

e: they also need to put a few meters' buffer zone around spawn points where weapons can't be used. Had people today camping spawn points so the second you left the safe zone you walked into a bunch of grenades and bullets. You're dead before your system reboots.

SubponticatePoster fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jan 31, 2016

• Locked thread