Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bob is handsome as hell. Like, in a cast full of pretty people he stands out quite a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

muscles like this? posted:

I don't think it's an STD.

Ontari bled all over Clarke weeks ago so she probably spread the nightblood like herpes.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

WarLocke posted:

Yeah this was a thing and I am betting that after all the tumblr shitstorm, when Clarke takes the flame there'll be a scene where Lexa appears to her like ALIE does to her people. So Clexa gets to be ~a thing~ again for those batshit fans

In the end they won't allow them to be together, both AI's will need to be wiped in order to save everyone. Bank on it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Holy poo poo. That's right up there with the symbol of the Commander/ALIE in the show logo.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FELD1 posted:

I always cite Murphy as being the show's big whipping boy, but Jaha really gives him a run for his money. This show is probably best described as one that relishes in putting all of its characters through the loving ringer.

Murphy's been hanged and poo poo but he also got turned into a sex slave so...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There's still a copy of ALIE on the ark remnant so her threat isn't totally gone yet.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

They had a chip maker.

It was part of the backpack. I guess we have to assume they fixed it after Murphy busted it up.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Batham posted:

Welp, the nuclear plot is dumb and smells like uninformed fear mongering bullcrap. This in a time when we should be promoting nuclear power if anything.

Oh well, bring on season 4!

NO NUKES R BAD.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Batham posted:

But, if it means we get super mutants... :orks101:

I'm holding out hope for Planet of the Apes bad guys.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You know, "Death by Clarke" might not be the worst way to go.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

enraged_camel posted:

Uh, dude, it's not like "let's ride our nuclear missiles as shuttles" can ever come across as non-insane. Jaha did it because he was going insane.

Same with the Ark Stations. Did you notice how the vast majority of the residents died on the way down to the planet, and only two stations out of twelve survived?

Only two stations we know of. They haven't confirmed the destruction of all the others yet.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Murphy is the real hero of the show.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The entire Grounder faith has just been shown to be an absolute farce and then destroyed. There will no doubt be some animosity because of that.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Zzulu posted:

the entire grounder faith and civilization is only 97 years old lol

How old is Scientology.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Combat Pretzel posted:

--edit: I wonder if this AI plot was always in the cards.

Compare Allie's symbol to the 100 logo.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TheCenturion posted:

It's a tv show. It needs its conceits.

Overthinking TEEVEE is the entire reason this sub forum exists.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well hel-loooooo Clarke and that corset you're wearing.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I'm guessing that he will find some reason to live THEN die / get murdered in the finale.

No reason to kill yourself if the world will do it for you in 6 months anyways.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Awww yeah Marcus and Abby! About time!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They did seem to spend a lot of time establishing that rich dude and his cult. But on the other hand, Nightblood's can fight off the radiation so Abby's gonna figure out how to turn everyone into NB's and Clarke absolutely is gonna be the next commander.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rocksicles posted:

She'll marry Rohan, then merk him while boning him.

Bro, Octavia is gonna lock that poo poo down and complete her journey from warrior princess to warrior queen.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MiddleOne posted:

We're going to have Clarke be genociding aliens before this is over.

gently caress YES

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Johnny Truant posted:

...gently caress, if you predicted this poo poo my hat is off to you.

This thread is awesome at figuring this show out. Remember when somebody realized that the symbol from the key was the show's logo?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What the gently caress, this just started back up and it's got a loving hiatus???

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lindsey Morgan is rumored to be up for the lead role in the Whedon Batgirl film

http://comicbook.com/movies/2017/03/31/batgirl-lindsey-morgan-rumor/

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Octavia is going to fight the radiation.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Back to the Ark huh?

Isn't there a copy of ALIE up there?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The Grounders are traditionally ruled by a child.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

esperterra posted:

They've already confirmed we'll be getting flashbacks for the 3 groups.

I wondered what would happen to the flashbacks now that Arrow caught up to it's own timeline.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

muscles like this! posted:

She specifically took her name out of the running and said she was going to go outside.

But Kane left her in the bunker when they were carting out the gassed Skycrew.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That was a good rear end finale.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There's probably bunkers all over the world but they can't handle the radiation and they have no Arkers (that we know of) to steal bone marrow from.

How many Ark stations are unaccounted for?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Mount Weather only needed Grounders to go outside, they were fine inside so there could be plenty of jerks all over the globe.

And those other Ark stations might have landed and found such bunkers and also survived.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That's Mt Weather, built by blue collar lazy Americans. The Japanese version has like quadruple airtight redundancies and it 4 times further beneath the earth.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

muscles like this! posted:

In news that doesn't bode well for Kane, Henry Ian Cusick has joined the cast of Marvel's Inhumans. Its not a guarantee that he's gone as Inhumans is a limited series that's only 8 episodes. On the other hand we're coming up on the time that The 100 films their seasons so...

Isn't Inhumans nearly finished though? I wouldn't get worried yet.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

esperterra posted:

Showrunners already confirmed she isn't Clarke's child. Kid's obviously much older than six, it was kind of funny they had to confirm she isn't Clarke's in the first place.

Clarke is a lesbian princess and the fandom would lose their poo poo if they revealed she banged Bellamy in a closet or something.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm sure everybody on the ark who were not exclusive to someone hooked up and banged like rabbits up there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If Donkey Lips is on the prison ship this is officially the greatest show in history.

• Locked thread