Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Boooooooooooooooooooone with help from Seth Jones :siren:, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Rychel put the puck back in the net after the Jenner goal. Isn't that a penalty, NHL officiating?

I know it isn't most of the time, I just saw the refs call Hartnell for it against Washington in Columbus in the horseshit makeup call I've ever seen.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

DJExile posted:

"RJ Umberger, still looking for goal #1..."

like it's a shock or something

Jesus, I didn't realize it was THAT bad.

Can't wait for Jarmo to ruin that trade win in a couple months. :shepicide:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

DJExile posted:

please propel the hockey puck such that it travels toward the opposing team's goal

:tastykake: ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE :tastykake:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Is it me, or do I hear a very half-hearted "Go Leafs Go" chant.

Just as I say that, :siren: I CAN SEE WHY :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Nothing will ever adequately replace DOOP, FAS.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The scoring drought clock on SportsNet. :stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

David Savard apparently hurt.

If only we had a puck-moving defenseman to pinch hit if he's out an extended time...cannot be a ton of them...

Stretch Marx posted:

I we lose to Columbus we get relegated don't we? :sigh:

I hear it's tax deductible to donate two points to them.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Sportsnet says the last rookie goalie to record a shutout in the NHL: Steve Mason vs Calgary, 2009. (Think it was 5-0.)

They jinxed Joonas. :fuckoff:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hook on an Empty Net breakaway, that's a free goal, isn't it?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I don't know how the rule reads, I just thought Atkinson was free and clear.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

17 of the last 24 CBJ games have been one-goal or tied games within the last 90 seconds? Hard to believe.

6-6-4 in those games.

e- Feed died, but :siren: Somebody :siren:?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

gently caress you for cursing Korpi's shutout, Sportsnet. :argh:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Torts' reaction to no free goal:

https://twitter.com/myregularface/status/687464900361334785

Also, Kerby Rychel (bottom left) "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?".

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:tastykake: CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER :tastykake:

Where's the Wayne Train picture while we're at it?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Doc includes The Today Show in Doc's Birthday Corner. "I know who I work for". :allears:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:tastykake:

Grebo posted:

Hahahaha Doc just naming every drat player through history who's born on this day. Is he going for a new low?

He's done it on every broadcast I've ever seen him do. I call it Doc's Birthday Corner.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

God drat, Flyers suck at slaying the empty net as bad as the Jackets do.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I still need WayneTrain.jpg. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

DJExile posted:

I can't find the choo-choo-choose one but here's this

That's actually the one I was looking for. :hf:

• Locked thread