Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you like and watch Ed
Ywes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Ed is a very good televisual programme about a man who lives in a place, and he buy a Bowling alley, and hes a laywer and he also becomes a lawyer who works out from the bowling alley. He is a funny man, and his friends are nice, and funny.

Its a nice program and I like to watch it, I like it because its makes me feel good when I watch it even if sometimes i will cry a little sometimes, because it give me a feeling of "wow, this is a nice thing that is happenign with these people who are in love" feeling. Sometimes Ill eat ice cream and cry while watching it. I think its funny too abnd ther are some moments with some funny and strange characters who will say or do something that makes me feel like I could laugh even if most of the time I do not actually laugh audibly all of the time,

I thought it might be nice if wer could discuss a program like this and if you also like hte program you could say so, and we could talk about what he like about the progream and what is nice about it, maybe what you dont like if there are some parts that you dont like but i say this with the Expectation that it is coming from someone who generally likes the show. If you do not like the show I am not going to say hey, dont post here please! But this is really for people who like the show, and who want tot alk about the show with other people. Por examplei, I might say that I do not al;ways think its funny when phillip Stub says something silly, but a lot of the time it is funny so I wouldnt say that but it was just and example. I might also say that Shirleys eyes bore into my soul or that eds glaringly white teeth make me uncomfortable if I was going to say something that might not be%100 possitive about the show.

So if you like Ed and you want to talk about Ed you can talk about What you like about Ed here. You can also say a funny thing tthat happened in your life when you watched ed, or before or after you watched ed or maybe something that is somehow related to the show ed that was funny that happened in your life, like for instants, I used to watch it in High SChool and there was a guy who was with me and a friend and we saw ed for the first time. And it was a new show so even people that didnt want to watch it might have seen the television advertisements for it, well we were talking about ed anbd the other guy was there too. And we said "I saw Ed it was funny and I liked it." and the other guy said "I liked this show too. Did you watch this show, third guy?" and the third guy said "No, I am not going to watch a show caled Egg!" this really happened and i still remember it fondly as a funny yime in my lifes past, even though further memories with those people cause me shame and embarrasement in one instance and anger and frustration wit h the other, but you can also t5alk about thinkgs like this is you wanted to, because its related to the show Ed.

Here are some funny thinks from the show, SHAVE MY POODLE! ha ha ha, I WILL GIVE YOU $TEN TO DO SOMETHING EMBARRASING IN PUBLIC! I like the lettuse one that was a good one. I like Ed because its a world where if you are angry and walk away from someone they will follow you and try to make you feel better. ts a world where if you really want to see a particular person and you are waiting for them somewhere you will see them instead of sittin alone for a whole day. What do you think about Ed? Lets talk about Ed. Lets do it

Well tahnks for reading, I hope we can talk about Ed some more. Have a good day!ve a good day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I read two sentences of this thread before voting it 1

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Sometimes you only need 2 you know

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013