Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
I'd like a new avatar. I've moved away from Iowa and I ended up gay marrying a nice south american woman when I moved to Belize for work a few years ago. Plus, the red text was back from the old days of GBS when you couldn't talk about things openly. I need an idea for an avatar.

My interests include bourbon and flying helicopters but not at the same time. Also scuba diving.

Thanks in advnace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
maybe something with helicopters?

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

this is very good. I like this

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
Not really into cartoons but, I'm glad you've got something that makes you happy

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

DaveSplitter posted:

There you go.

Woah thank you!

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
This is rad as heck

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

Daedra posted:

my avatar does not say vols bitch anymore :bahgawd:

my fantasy team name was Butch Jones Platitudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
the trick is to but everyone on ignore so you only read your posts. it's like a journal or a diary

• Locked thread