Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
yes the oscars hate black people op this is old news

in other news i'm taking a girl to a movie this weekend and she wants to see "the danish girl". i just looked up what it's about and i think i would rather become an incel than sit through that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Enfield posted:

you should watch starvwars instead

she already saw star wars twice. i wanted to go see the revenant again but apparently she has a weak constitution and cant handle scalpings.

btw if leo doesnt win best actor for revenant that will be a goddamn crime

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

wiffle ball bat posted:

the revenant sucked poo poo, doesnt even have the best scalping of the year.

bullshit, tell me a better scalping from 2015

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

wiffle ball bat posted:

im so glad you asked!!!

bone tomahawk bro!!! its really good watch it

alright i will i'm a sucker for a good scalping. i'll report back to you after i watch it

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

wow bone tomahawk looks loving awesome, dont know how i missed it

also boom boom boom change your goddamn avatar for gods loving sake

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Cowman posted:

movie sounds cool so you should see it

edit: and gently caress her in the theatre while screaming about how you were once a woman

edit 2: or how you'll make her a man

maybe she's hinting that she wants me to wear a pretty dress and put on some nice lipstick ;-*

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

quit being a loving baby

I can't stand this about GBS, flipping out the moment somebody's sig or avatar is tooooo biiig :qq:

shut up you loving anime apologist

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Solice Kirsk posted:

Seems like Hollywood reaaaaaaaally wants to make Jennifer Lawrence popular. I haven't liked her in anything I've seen yet.

have you seen winters bone cuz she's loving awesome in that

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Toadvine posted:

gently caress you Leo doesn't deserve poo poo for The Revenant he just grunted and drooled the whole movie.

Tom Hardy deserves an Oscar for his excellent performance in that film though no lie

while i disagree about leo tom hardy was amazing and it will be a travesty if he doesn't win

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Y-Hat posted:

no "maybe" about it, they absolutely don't mean poo poo. but you've got people who talk about these vanity ceremonies like they're more important than an election, because they think pop culture consumption is more important to their politics than voting, protesting, helping out the less fortunate, etc

"maybe" it's possible to care about and be interested in more than one thing at a time beep boop trains :spergin:

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Y-Hat posted:

that's true, but people who bitch about the political importance of pop culture, by and large, almost exclusively care about unimportant bullshit like awards nominations

well taking into account that donald trump could very possibly be our next president you do kind of have a point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

SHISHKABOB posted:

Yes it's very clear to me that the majority of people in the USA consider their national and local policies with as much interest as they do pop culture bullshit, I know this because of evidence in governmental actions and voting trends.

Oh wait, nobody loving cares about politics because they feel disenfranchised by the actions of corporate entities and the systems of institutionalized oppression against segments of the population.

im sorry i didnt finish reading your whole post because i was playing star wars battlefront

• Locked thread