Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
She likes to watch videos of animal cruelty and send me 8 text messages about how can you kill animals, they know and feel fear and have emotions and lives. Its so cruel..... they have consciousness and its just wrong to kill them

I just tell her i love eating dead animals, nothing wrong with killing and cooking somethings dead body

what are some smart things for me to bring up when arguing with a vegetarian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Sounds like she just wants an excuse to not eat your meat

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Kill her and eat her, that'll shut her up.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
make her a bean and grain burger in the shape of a heart

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Enfield posted:

make her a bean and grain burger in the shape of a heart

this post was so beautiful that it made me cry. thank you i needed that today god blesses everyone

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

how much did you spend on a realdoll op?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Cantaloupe posted:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

That's funny op, she loves gobbling my salami :clint:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
my gf is vagitarian

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
:sever:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Waroduce posted:

She likes to watch videos of animal cruelty and send me 8 text messages about how can you kill animals, they know and feel fear and have emotions and lives. Its so cruel..... they have consciousness and its just wrong to kill them

I just tell her i love eating dead animals, nothing wrong with killing and cooking somethings dead body

Bring up the fact that she's statistically unlikely to be killed early by most cancers and heart diseases because she eats correctly

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Cantaloupe posted:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
slip her a little broth in random meals... ive always wanted to do this actually but who has the time

OpaqueEcho
Feb 8, 2003

oh no no bro oh no
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zLx_JtcQVI

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

LOL at people who actually do this.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Tell her you don't give her poo poo about her diet so neither should she.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Just repeat all of Sam Jackson's lines in Pulp Fiction to her constantly in different accents and volume levels

Handsome Carl
Sep 6, 2011
It's probably ok that your girlfriend is vegetarian OP. I guess you can argue that by not eating meat she has only marginally reduced the amount of suffering she will produce. You can say that she is a meat machine built to cause suffering and she is remarkably good at it.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Is this you're gf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEDw9xgSmSc

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
congratulate her on her ethical dietary choices

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Waroduce posted:

that plants are also capable of feeling pain

don't worry about whether or not this is true

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Grand Prize Winner posted:

that plants are also capable of feeling pain

don't worry about whether or not this is true

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Tell her for every pound of bread produced an average of one quail, mouse, vole or rabbit had it's head split open by a combine.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Next time she asks for head tell her you thought she was against you eating roast beef.

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
tell her that almost all other animals in the world kill other animals much more viciously and drawn out than we do so in the major scope of things, considering they get a fear-free life full of food and shelter, its not a bad way to go out instead of being ripped apart alive by a pack of coyotes or something

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

chain her up in the basement and starve her until she's willing to kill and eat a chicken raw

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
then gently caress her in the throat

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Cantaloupe posted:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Grill in the kitchen and hope the smoke asphyxiates both of you

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
How can you tell if someone is vegetarian?
Don't worry, they'll tell you :xd:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Applewhite posted:

How can you tell if someone is vegetarian?
Don't worry, they'll tell you :xd:

this more applies with vegans, the truly subhuman dietary nutjobs

op just be like "do you hear me loving judging you for your diet? no? then shove off about mine or don't date me"

be single forever, it's the only way to go

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
beat her to death with a carrit. ir better yet, a beet

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
When she's in the bathroom whisper in her ear, "get real beefy, bitch."

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Do you guys engage in oral sex ? Is swallowing cum vegetarian ?? can't be vegan for sure. although you didn't suffer being milked . hmmmmmm

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Decebal posted:

Do you guys engage in oral sex ? Is swallowing cum vegetarian ?? can't be vegan for sure. although you didn't suffer being milked . hmmmmmm

I think the general party line on this is that oral is vegan because it's consensual

Cows enjoy being milked, of course, but that doesn't count because it's rape or something

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Waroduce posted:

I imagine dis convo during the nasty

but she is probably trying to sublimate her views or feels unappreciated

Or in talking out of my rear end

I think that covers all bases and you can't criticize me now :smugdog:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
vegetarians are OK because you can go out to Indian restaurants and get decent vegetarian food and you can cook stuff at home that is still pretty OK

vegans loving suck though because they make everything difficult and they are generally lovely crybabies about everything. you can't take a vegan anywhere. veganism is a mental illness

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

at least she's not a vegan

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
It's pretty hard to date a vegetarian without mostly being a vegetarian yourself. I personally have no issue with eating meat but have been had two more serious (ie living together) relationships with vegetarians and you basically give up on meat at home whether or not you really intended to. Presumably you eat your meals together and why bother cooking two different meals when it's pretty much half the effort to just make one and share. Honestly it's not that bad only really eating meat when you eat out and someone else is cooking but my current gf has no such dietary restrictions and it is a lot nicer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Bees don't care that you take some honey. They can't use it all anyway. Plus they get free lodging

• Locked thread