Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
How is the Piratenpartei Deutschland doing, Germans? Are they vegetarians? Do they like fundamentalist barbarians who go on mass molestation raids?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Captain Yossarian posted:

I eat whatever the gently caress I want and never think about how it impacts the world- suck my god drat balls

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mr Underhill posted:

Oh yeah absolutely. I was sort of a meat nazi, I could only eat lean, fatless meat in the first place - no legs, definitely no wings - nothing I had to pick clean, used to be just chicken breast for this man. I'd venture to say there's something that makes us be disgusted by extremely fat and unhealthy stuff as some kind of defense mechanism but I have nothing to back that up with and, looking around, yeah, it might just be me.

sorry about your sadbrains

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I could eat this cheese- but how will it impact the world?? - Titus Pullo, 20 AD

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Luvcow posted:

lol if you don't harvest your own crabs

Also venison, get out and get some real meat.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Also venison, get out and get some real meat.

oh... i meant scabies

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
Girlfriend? My WIFE is a vegetarian and has been for decades. Our first kid is on the way so I guess we have to agree on what to feed him after he is done with breast milk.

I'm leaning towards no meat and then he can decide when he is old enough. Not like mom knows how to cook meat anyway so he is probably better off being a veggie for now.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Kaluza-Klein posted:

Girlfriend? My WIFE is a vegetarian and has been for decades. Our first kid is on the way so I guess we have to agree on what to feed him after he is done with breast milk.

I'm leaning towards no meat and then he can decide when he is old enough. Not like mom knows how to cook meat anyway so he is probably better off being a veggie for now.
Don't do this. Pretty much every kid ive known raised as a vegetarian was a meek little person who's stomach was incapable of handling anything other than soy and lentils.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Once that kid is off the titty put him on a strict "raw beef only" diet right away and in twenty years he'll be a superhuman strongman and can win national fame on hit television program American Ninjas.

Impossible for this to turn out any other way.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

City of Tampa posted:

vegetarians are OK because you can go out to Indian restaurants and get decent vegetarian food and you can cook stuff at home that is still pretty OK

vegans loving suck though because they make everything difficult and they are generally lovely crybabies about everything. you can't take a vegan anywhere. veganism is a mental illness

protip: dont take a vegetarian to red lobster unless theyre okay with cobbling together a meal by asking the waitress if they can combine side dishes to create a pity meal. idk what it is about seafood places but every steakhouse ive ever been to has at least one if not more things

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Waroduce posted:

She likes to watch videos of animal cruelty and send me 8 text messages about how can you kill animals, they know and feel fear and have emotions and lives. Its so cruel..... they have consciousness and its just wrong to kill them

I just tell her i love eating dead animals, nothing wrong with killing and cooking somethings dead body

what are some smart things for me to bring up when arguing with a vegetarian

sever

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Waroduce posted:

She likes to watch videos of animal cruelty and send me 8 text messages about how can you kill animals, they know and feel fear and have emotions and lives. Its so cruel..... they have consciousness and its just wrong to kill them

I just tell her i love eating dead animals, nothing wrong with killing and cooking somethings dead body

what are some smart things for me to bring up when arguing with a vegetarian

what kind of hunting do you do op?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kaluza-Klein posted:

Lol if you bitch out and make your kid suffer a life of being a vegetarian

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Luvcow posted:

oh... i meant scabies

We are clearly on different pages.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

extra stout posted:

what kind of hunting do you do op?

milf

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

My man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Tell her that humans are omnivores, and that by not eating meat she isn't actually human.

• Locked thread