Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FailAtMagic
Apr 11, 2011
I noticed your using your souls of the lost undead etc. items all the time. If your doing that because you dont want to pop 20 souls in a row before leveling DS2 allows you to pop multiple souls items at once so your just risking the souls needlesly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FailAtMagic
Apr 11, 2011
Truly gravity is the hardest boss in dark souls

FailAtMagic
Apr 11, 2011
So the barrel that rolled down the stairs. It should've blow up and open up a way to a secretish area. If you try it again and it doesnt blow up again just hit it. Also in the area after The pursuer boss fight you can drop down in one of the holes for some loot. Also after the dragonrider fight remeber to exhaust the praying ladies dialogue you need to do that to open a way to a new area.

EDIT: I think the mainstream theory is that dragenleic is lordran after hundreds if not thousands cycles of someone re-lighting the fire

FailAtMagic
Apr 11, 2011
In vanilla Hexes worked this way: The game took the LOWEST of the two FAITH or INT so you needed to level up two stats to up the damage. Also the spells cost souls to cast. The most basic one was 500 souls I believe and the highest spell cost was either all your souls or 20000!!! souls depending what was lower. So why use them you say??? Because they where OP AS gently caress. At 40 faith and 40 int the 20000 souls spell one shotted most bosses. Basically from the 1.0 version of the game hexes where nerfed EVERY patch and they are still powerful. Because they also do stamina dmg when the game came out pretty much every second pvp was some fucker trying to one shot you with them.

EDIT: Also I dont know whats your policy on illusionary walls so I'm spoilering this

In the arena where you fought the three sentinels there are like 4-5 illusionary walls

• Locked thread