Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The Dinks were cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Autism.jpg

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

No, not even close. This is just a bro with a buzz and an ugly sweater. Doug is an ugly skinnyfat with bad hair.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

notZaar posted:

No, not even close. This is just a bro with a buzz and an ugly sweater. Doug is an ugly skinnyfat with bad hair.

Doug is the protagonist of the hit Rockstar video game "Bully".

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

How do you take the bus to a convention dressed like this?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

God please end my life

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

symbolic posted:

reminds me of when JonTron was on SleepyCast and they argued over whether Doug was a terrible show for about 10 seconds before moving on to Peanuts

oh yeah JonTron and the SleepyCast those are some really relevant and good opinions to care about

NOT

goons have all the information you need. talk like that again and ill beat you up

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

notZaar posted:

What the gently caress is a skinnyfat you reprobate. Thats not a thing.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ashgromnies posted:

oh yeah JonTron and the SleepyCast those are some really relevant and good opinions to care about

NOT

goons have all the information you need. talk like that again and ill beat you up
i'd like to see you try to lift a finger, fatty!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

dangit bobby

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

symbolic posted:

Skeeter ODed on smack at the age of 19 and died in the street

It was hosed up. Patty didn't even show. She had exams. You think she'd have made the time. Roger loving Klotz showed up for god's sake, even if it was just to steal a tray of sandwiches at the wake.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

A Stupid Baby posted:

Skinnyfat spotted

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

A Stupid Baby posted:

A skinnyfat is a weak soft baby who isn't rocking triple chins or a panniculus yet.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

A Stupid Baby posted:

skinny fat is the preferred BMI for pasty nerds around the world:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Wheres the patty irl

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Mange Mite posted:

Wheres the patty irl

tried to find a hot cosplay girl but all the girls that cosplay as patti loving mayonnaise from nickalodeon's "doug" are uggos.

i did however, find this:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

JakeP posted:

and chilled with him for a bit. It was pretty cool. I pretended I didn't know who he was 'cause he looked a little weathered and was smoking Spirits (they're cheap i guess?) but I can't complain 'cause I got two free cigarettes and got to meet Roger Klutz.

I hear pattie sucks dick for a lincoln.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Still wanna know why Doug was on Nick AND Disney.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Patty was not loving Funny!

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

kid on the left went to my school before he moved to doug funny school, no poo poo

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup

Oberleutnant posted:

What would doug look like as a real human thats what i want to know

notZaar posted:

Also not a real human.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Isn't eggman doug funny?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
One little voice is calling me calling me
One little voice is calling me calling me

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Mayonnaise is strange name for a girl.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
She had the voice of a chain smoker

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I am the astronaut, symbol of all who came before me.

There's a bomb in the lasagna!

Those would have to be my two favorite quotes from the show.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
What race even is patty? Some sorta quadroon or sumthin? Whats up with that broad

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

No. 6 posted:

God please end my life

hey bud don't be greedy

ask God to end all our lives

Oberleutnant posted:

What race even is patty? Some sorta quadroon or sumthin? Whats up with that broad

swamp elf

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Say Nothing posted:

Mayonnaise is strange name for a girl.

oh holy poo poo im afraid to know.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

dreezy posted:

tried to find a hot cosplay girl but all the girls that cosplay as patti loving mayonnaise from nickalodeon's "doug" are uggos.

Pretty sure they're all supposed to be average looking kids/teens whatever I never really enjoyed this show too few guns imo

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

symbolic posted:

reminds me of when JonTron was on SleepyCast and they argued over whether Doug was a terrible show for about 10 seconds before moving on to Peanuts

Are those even real words, or are you talking about imaginary friends?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I need more allowance.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

A Strange Aeon posted:

I need more allowance.

What 2/3rds of the Bernie threads read as

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

JakeP posted:

i used to think that skeeter and the blue people were the doug universes black people, but then you have Beebee Bluff whose dad is like rich or something and has the most white people hair ever

Blue People = Black
Purple People = Jews
Green People = Latino

Patricia is a Latin name and Mayonaise comes from Spain, so i'm willing to bet she was supposed to represent those hot, super white-tan conquistador Spanish types. I'm also willing to bet that at some point a studio exec's kid was like "Dad, taking a bunch of racial stereotypes and switching their skin colors to a different skin color is still kinda racist, even if your target demographic can't tell the difference." and that's why they went from this to "My Brother & Me" (Goo Punch), because a nuanced black teenager in any cartoon back then was basically impossible.

In college we did a "Doug" party where everyone had to pick one extra from the show and dress like them, but with no limits on Quail Man because everyone wanted to be Quail-Man, but I went as Smash Adams and it ruled because I looked super fresh and talked in Doug's lovely "smooth guy" accent.

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jan 15, 2016

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

dreezy posted:

i dont think ive seen a single persob that looks more uncomfortable to be stepping on a small wooden board w wheels. BETTER BRACE MYSELF

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Canned Panda posted:

Are those even real words, or are you talking about imaginary friends?
sorry, grandpa

reminds me of when "a Youtuber that reviews games and movies" was on "a podcast hosted by several well-known internet content creators" and they argued over whether "Doug, the T.V. show" was a terrible show for about 10 seconds before moving on to "Peanuts, the cutesy comic strip from the 20th century that had its own movies".

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

This show was loving garbage but it had a cool theme song

WE ARE RIDERS
ON A MISSION

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Testikles posted:

It was hosed up. Patty didn't even show. She had exams. You think she'd have made the time. Roger loving Klotz showed up for god's sake, even if it was just to steal a tray of sandwiches at the wake.

Roger may be an rear end in a top hat, but he is not a flake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Cuckoo posted:

This show was loving garbage but it had a cool theme song

WE ARE RIDERS
ON A MISSION

Basically everything out of Clasky Cuspo was garbage, and it was all visually repugnant to boot.

• Locked thread