Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
more like donald CHUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
build wall haha get it. its a meme now

donald trump may get elected, food for thought.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Marxism is really great except for all the times that people did it - a quote from a genius

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

donald trump may get elected, food for thought.

Hey Canada elected their new leader because of how pretty he is. :allears:

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

"SUFFER NOT THE (ILLEGAL) ALIEN TO LIVE"...?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I like how America is almost poised to elect a man who likely isn't afraid to drag America through bankruptcy knowing full well he will do it to benefit himself at the expense of the American people

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
At least functioning anarchy communes run by retarded junkies actually exist in the real world imo

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sooner or later... U run out if other ppls money -Big Dog

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

mdm posted:

I like how America is almost poised to elect a man who likely isn't afraid to drag America through bankruptcy knowing full well he will do it to benefit himself at the expense of the American people

Yes he will be an American president that's an astute observation???

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

mdm posted:

fyi everyone in real estate declares bankruptcy more than once and often in a repeating cycle

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Remember when Obama bailed out the tens of millions of homeowners defrauded by the banks singlehandedly saving america from turning into an unprecedentedly economically stratified shitshow of pain and horror

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

LegoPirateNinja posted:

fyi everyone in real estate declares bankruptcy more than once and often in a repeating cycle

Trump didn't declare bankruptcy himself though he had his companies do it for him

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

my IRL okcupid profile posted:

One of my hobbies is pretending to support Donald Trump, on the forums

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

I hope Trump is killed by a Mexican convert to Islam.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

TEAYCHES posted:

I hope Trump is killed by a Mexican convert to Islam.

He's got the secret service protecting him already.

mdm posted:

We elected Obama 8 years ago?

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Tumblr Marxists, obamailures, failbitches of all kinds, riddle me this: what could trump possibly do that is as bad as paying a handful of psychopaths billions of dollars in taxpayer money to steal a third of Americas gdp???

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
i'm the crowd of white people all clapping to separate beats

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

He's got the secret service protecting him already.

We elected Obama 8 years ago?

Obama did not drag us through bankruptcy you're thinkng of fema death camps

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

I'm posting from a FEMA death camp right now.

I'm a guard.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Trump was funny on Saturday night live last time.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

mdm posted:

Obama did not drag us through bankruptcy

Under Obama's watch our credit rating fell and this has been the slowest and worst recovery ever. Infact the recovery is so bad that people are debating if it should even be considered one.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Can we have a seriousl GOP candidate like Deez Nuts pls

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

it is posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

He will be a president who is strong enough to crush our enemies and recognizes that there is USA over here AND over there.

The short one looks a little too "ethnic" if you ask me... she should be deported until we figure all this out

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

wiffle ball bat posted:

Remember when Obama bailed out the tens of millions of homeowners defrauded by the banks singlehandedly saving america from turning into an unprecedentedly economically stratified shitshow of pain and horror

Awwww but the bailout started under bush

and both bush and Obama are horrible but at least they aren't loving trump

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

ashgromnies posted:

and both bush and Obama are horrible but at least they aren't loving trump

Trump doesn;t take a loving, he gives the fuckings.

And he's coming to gently caress the political establishment until it's shaking and crying in the corner asking for Trump to stop. And then Trump will say "your blood and tears shall be offerings to the fires of Freedom, Political Establishment. Your death shall help make america great again."

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

And he's coming to gently caress the political establishment until it's shaking and crying in the corner asking for Trump to stop. And then Trump will say "your blood and tears shall be offerings to the fires of Freedom, Political Establishment. Your death shall help make america great again."

please don't leak the next season of Game of Thrones

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I'm going to write Trump a letter, asking him if he'll appoint me to be a federal supreme courd judge when he gets elected. I'm better than some dumb horse or w/e because I'll live longer.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i feel like trump is the sort of dude who would become president just so he can arrest people who say they want to kill im

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

The Taint Reaper posted:

Truly a master in taint reaping

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.
Hillary or Trump will feel the sand between their toes when they stomp all over Bernie.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Taint Reaper posted:

Under Obama's watch our credit rating fell and this has been the slowest and worst recovery ever. Infact the recovery is so bad that people are debating if it should even be considered one.

that doesn't sound like the defining attributes of a bankruptcy but your comment is well taken, I'll send it to the higher ups for review

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Ownager posted:

OK. I officially now believe life is now In The Mouth of Madness, only instead of Sutter Kain, Paul Verhoeven is now directing reality.

Do you read Ayn Rand?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Ork of Fiction posted:

I'm going to write Trump a letter, asking him if he'll appoint me to be a federal supreme courd judge when he gets elected. I'm better than some dumb horse or w/e because I'll live longer.

It's not some dumb horse, it's his horse! They have a bond.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Stinky_Pete posted:

It's not some dumb horse, it's his horse! They have a bond.

I would trust the judgement of Princess Luna if she was in a real position of real power. Very wise horse.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Donald Trump is a Sacha Baron Cohen character. I know it.

I mean this sketch can't be real. This is some Drop Dead Gorgeous poo poo.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I mean this sketch can't be real. This is some Drop Dead Gorgeous poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gkhmEWmhOc

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
cant wait to vote one last time :D

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
funny politics

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Bring back LF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Impossible, Trump is funny sometimes.

• Locked thread