Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
:lol: it took THREE YEARS to get this video released to the public

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/14/us/chicago-police-shooting-cedrick-chatman-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qdrUZN4VLI

good job, chicago police. thank you for protecting white people from those rabid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
let's wait until we hear what the grand jury says...

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

yeah people lets not get to hasty and make up our minds about this video of a cop shooting an unarmed black teen in the back. all the facts aren't in yet!

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
as if chi-town wasn't already a circus, but no, we gotta throw one more clown on the fire

i have a love/hate relationship with this city

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
police marksmanship has really improved lately remember when they needed to magdump like 700 rds to drop one perp? pretty cool

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

wiffle ball bat posted:

police marksmanship has really improved lately remember when they needed to magdump like 700 rds to drop one perp? pretty cool

its all in the training

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
every single round they shoot comes out of my pocket so i would like to take this time to commend them for their thrift.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
They feared for their lives.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

good!! or, bad!!

please be nice, everyone.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the chicago police still operate their secret sex dungeon that they bring poors and minorities to coerce them into serving them and their corrupt schemes. everyone knows and nobody does anything.

quote:

It was 21 October 2012. The day before, Perez had been driving his Rav-4 on his restaurant delivery route when he says police accosted him, wanting him to contact a drug dealer who they believed Perez knew so they could arrange a sting. But Perez was less cooperative than they had hoped.

Now, Perez was handcuffed by his right wrist to a metal bar behind a bench in an interrogation room on the second floor of Homan Square. Behind him were two police officers that a lawsuit Perez recently re-filed identifies as Jorge Lopez and Edmund Zablocki. They had been threatening him with a stint at the infamously violent Cook County jail if he didn’t cooperate.

Angel Perez: unarmed and unassuming before alleged Homan Square assault
“They’re gonna think you’re a little sexy bitch in jail,” Perez recalled one of them saying. The lawsuit quotes Lopez: “I hear that a big black friend of the family dick feels like a gun up your rear end.” :cop:

Perez claims he was bent over in front of the bench and a piece of detritus. He recalled smelling urine and seeing bloodstains in the room. The police officers pulled his shirt up and slowly moved a metallic object down his bare skin. Then they pulled his pants down.

quote:

Rahm Emanuel, running for re-election partly on a platform of police reform, was not among them. He defended his police, saying “we follow all the rules” at Homan Square while vaguely calling the reporting “not true”. Emanuel’s office did not immediately respond to a request for clarification.

:patriot: :cop: :ese: :dong:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/14/homan-square-detainee-police-abuse

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/05/homan-square-chicago-thousands-detained

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Jan 15, 2016

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Should we set up a Kickstarter to help the traumatized police officer and family?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

cops shot this unarmed black man minutes after this video was taken

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

the chicago police still operate their secret sex dungeon that they bring poors and minorities to coerce them into serving them and their corrupt schemes. everyone knows and nobody does anything.

:patriot: :cop: :ese: :dong:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/14/homan-square-detainee-police-abuse

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/05/homan-square-chicago-thousands-detained

never thought i would defend bombing civilian areas, but

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

nice lovely video op

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

cops shot this unarmed black man minutes after this video was taken

seat belt! seat belt!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

never thought i would defend bombing civilian areas, but

maybe not bombing but St. Dorner certainly needs to smite them and put some blues in the ground

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

im gaye posted:

nice lovely video op

*notices your av and reaches for service weapon

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i wonder how many more execution videos theyre sitting on at this very moment

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
how come this always happens in republican strongholds like chicago and new york and st louis and los angeles and not stalwart democratic burgs such as dallas or phoenix or okc or slc??

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

wiffle ball bat posted:

how come this always happens in republican strongholds like chicago and new york and st louis and los angeles and not stalwart democratic burgs such as dallas or phoenix or okc or slc??

guys dont let yourself get wiffle reaped. he'll end up making 90% of the posts in here and it wont be fun

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
im just asking questions

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

who really shot jfk?

was it...cops?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

who really shot jfk?

was it...cops?

the cia is kind of like cops, yes

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

it was space cops that shot jfk to stop him from going to space

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
bout time for a cow to kick over another lantern

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

XMNN posted:

i wonder how many more execution videos theyre sitting on at this very moment

And your tax dollars are right now paying them to scour Facebook for any thug looking pics they can release to the press.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
im british my taxes are paying for child abuse

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

the cia is kind of like cops, yes

CIA is reptilians, idiot. read a book.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

happyhippy posted:

And your tax dollars are right now paying them to scour Facebook for any thug looking pics they can release to the press.

all young black males are now thugs because some white people read 1984 and thought "hey these are some good ideas"

Aug 4, 2010

down goes another bad guy, good job cop

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

XMNN posted:

im british my taxes are paying for child abuse

what's it like to be run by a secret society of elite pedophiles?

oh wait america is too. never mind.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
cpd are always super nice and helpful to me, they're good people.

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
i dont care about dead black people

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
The only thing I get concerned about when I hear these things is grip, stance, technique and accuracy. So you killed some minorities. Whelp, gently caress it. What's the marksmanship statistics?

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
nothing will change, people are poo poo

burn the world to the ground, gently caress it

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

TEAH SYAG posted:

The only thing I get concerned about when I hear these things is grip, stance, technique and accuracy. So you killed some minorities. Whelp, gently caress it. What's the marksmanship statistics?

superlative. 4 shots, one kill. thats some str8 gangsta deadeye poo poo, for a po

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Jokes are illegal now.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Beef Turret posted:

Jokes are illegal now.

yeah they made this gun practice target illegal. they passed laws and everything

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
every weekend in chicago its like 78 shot, 9 killed. its like, lets get these guys to the range!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Beef Turret posted:

Jokes are illegal now.

and we're better for it.

• Locked thread