Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

quote:

One person is brain dead and five others are seriously ill after taking part in a medical drug trial at a pharmaceutical firm at a clinic in north-west France.

The French health ministry said the six patients had been in good health until taking the oral medication. The ministry did not say what the new medicine was intended to be used for. French media reported that the trial was for a cannabis-based painkiller.

has anybody got any of this "mary jane" to sell?? (im not a cop)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzEemp1SLOM

thats all the content have for this op so you'll have to pick up the slack so it doesnt get gassed. tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Pity reply

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

wyntyr posted:

Pity reply

he.... wanna be my friend

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Oberleutnant posted:

has anybody got any of this "mary jane" to sell?? (im not a cop)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzEemp1SLOM

thats all the content have for this op so you'll have to pick up the slack so it doesnt get gassed. tia.

I can teach you how to make it for 100 bucks.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
no more pain when you're braindead.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I want to try this and hopefully die

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Died how he lived braindead from chronic

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
the only thing the french ever invented was the greatest food in the world and i think radiation poisoning

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Weed has never killed anyone ever. (except when it has)

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

the great deceiver posted:

the only thing the french ever invented was the greatest food in the world and i think radiation poisoning

If they invented roasting garlic to the point its soft enough to spread on bread like butter and eat. They are true kings.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Microwaves Mom posted:

If they invented roasting garlic to the point its soft enough to spread on bread like butter and eat. They are true kings.

i used to think the french were dirt people until i went to culinary school realized they truly are the master race

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

i used to think the french were dirt people until i went to culinary school realized they truly are the master race

I wouldn't go that fa,r but genius yes.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

The drug was supposed to treat brain life so 10/10 imo

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Microwaves Mom posted:

I wouldn't go that fa,r but genius yes.

well im just jealous that im not french so that id have a socially acceptable excuse to eat rich food all day and be a functioning alcoholic

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

well im just jealous that im not french so that id have a socially acceptable excuse to eat rich food all day and be a functioning alcoholic
who needs an excuse

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I smoked some weed the other day and it made me so angry that I shot a man just for snoring too loud.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Oberleutnant posted:

who needs an excuse

well poo poo you dont need one it would just be nice. i have a french chef who's drunk 24/7 and everyone just laughs it off cuz he's french but if i did that i would be incarcerated and probably end up on Intervention

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Mad Monk posted:

I smoked some weed the other day and it made me so angry that I shot a man just for snoring too loud.

A typical trip on the weeds from what I hear.

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
Fuckin' lightweights.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

well poo poo you dont need one it would just be nice. i have a french chef who's drunk 24/7 and everyone just laughs it off cuz he's french but if i did that i would be incarcerated and probably end up on Intervention

if you want my advice just gradually build up to it so nobody notices anything unusual until you have liver failure. Start drinking wine with your evening meals regularly that's a good first step

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
now all those pro-drug fags in TCC have to stop saying you cant OD on weed

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

sorry friend it wasn't cannabis

quote:

French TV channel iTele said the trial was for a painkiller containing cannabis, but this was denied by the health ministry.

actual article

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
^^^gently caress you

quote:

Media reports that the drug is a cannabis-based painkiller have been denied by the health ministry.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35320895

Nice try officer friendly

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
well..... now what.... are we going to just sit here!? with no fatally dank chronic??

is that what im supposed to do

gently caress this im out

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
you gonna believe the healthy ministry? they are always covering poo poo up? wake up le sheeple.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Germstore posted:

you gonna believe the healthy ministry? they are always covering poo poo up? wake up le sheeple.

someone with the name "germstore" would just go around bashing the health ministry..... Can't trust anyone these days. smdh

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Oberleutnant posted:

well..... now what.... are we going to just sit here!? with no fatally dank chronic??

is that what im supposed to do

gently caress this im out

don't panic if you take 30mg/kg of body weight of THC intravenously you'll probably die, that's the estimated lethal dose, hth

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

chaosbreather posted:

don't panic if you take 30mg/kg of body weight of THC intravenously you'll probably die, that's the estimated lethal dose, hth

That's 3% THC. You don't truly die; you merely ascend and become dank yourself.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Sounds like they just couldn't handle it, luckily I respect the drug and know my limits

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
so the french made some synthetic cannabinoids aka spice and discovered it makes you retart

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Wait, they named a fake drug after the street name for mélange? loving nerds.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
This is why legalization is dumb.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Je suis high af

Aug 4, 2010

another death by cannabis

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Waiting for all the junkies and addicts to come in here and start crying about how it's natural and a plant, how can it be bad?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
There wasnt any weed morans

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i sometimes get seizures when i take edibles but like what am i going to do NOT get high? Lol no thx

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Microwaves Mom posted:

actually butter is really hard to spread on bread

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Its 0420 somewhere right now i know that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
holy gently caress can you even imagine how high they were

• Locked thread