Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

how many calories does air have, i've been breathing a lot recently and i'm concerned about the effect it might have on my "problem areas"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Fasting owns OP

Start by skipping breakfast

Once you got that down skip lunch

Once you got THAT down, skip eating for a whole day once a week. God Bless

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
it's actually gnocchi but in a different shape

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Fasting owns OP

Start by skipping breakfast

Once you got that down skip lunch

Once you got THAT down, skip eating for a whole day once a week. God Bless

Thats no problem, I dont eat many days, but to go a whole week, this is my plan

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Irrational Bees posted:

Sounds good

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

my neighbor in high school fasted for a week once and all the tapeworms crawled out of his rear end in search of sustenance and he only found out because he got up in the middle of the night to take a leak and his cat started batting at his dingleberry area

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Irrational Bees posted:

I find it hard to believe that you fast for 24+ hours on a regular basis and are carrying extra pounds.

Regardless, fasting for a whole week wont yield any additional benefit beyond normal intermittent/alternate-day fasting. It'll probably be counterproductive because you wont be able to remain active past the first day or two.

Still I support you in this matter. You asked about smokes: yes, smoke em if you got them. They'll suppress your appetite nicely.

Drink a bunch of black coffee and buy Primatene/Bronkaid tablets from your drugstore and take 25mg 2-3x daily for increased energy/decreased appetite.

God bless

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I find it hard to believe that you fast for 24+ hours on a regular basis and are carrying extra pounds.

Regardless, fasting for a whole week wont yield any additional benefit beyond normal intermittent/alternate-day fasting. It'll probably be counterproductive because you wont be able to remain active past the first day or two.

Still I support you in this matter. You asked about smokes: yes, smoke em if you got them. They'll suppress your appetite nicely.

Drink a bunch of black coffee and buy Primatene/Bronkaid tablets from your drugstore and take 25mg 2-3x daily for increased energy/decreased appetite.

God bless

thanks for the tip, but I dont think itd be a good idea for me to drink coffee cause I need sugar and cream in it, and thats like basically eating right there.

And my weight is strange and out of control because I take these goddamn hormones and I'm just tacking on mass no matter how little I eat, I weighed 120 not a year ago, now im at 160!

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Irrational Bees posted:

thanks for the tip, but I dont think itd be a good idea for me to drink coffee cause I need sugar and cream in it, and thats like basically eating right there.

And my weight is strange and out of control because I take these goddamn hormones and I'm just tacking on mass no matter how little I eat, I weighed 120 not a year ago, now im at 160!

Swap em out w caffeine tablets. Are you a female/troon?

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Swap em out w caffeine tablets. Are you a female/troon?

troon lmao, but Im a real young one and I got a nice face and a great rear end, I dont want to lose my rear end during the fast

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Irrational Bees posted:

troon lmao, but Im a real young one and I got a nice face and a great rear end, I dont want to lose my rear end during the fast

an rear end is a thing it's good to hold on to imo

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Irrational Bees posted:

Whoa in that case talk to your doc...gaining 40lbs in a year w/o significant diet changes is a sign something is wacky.

Props on being transgender and not making it your posting identity. God bless & good luck

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Whoa in that case talk to your doc...gaining 40lbs in a year w/o significant diet changes is a sign something is wacky.

Props on being transgender and not making it your posting identity. God bless & good luck

My posting Identity is my penis who I love and care for

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
My weight fluctuates greatly, I can gain or lose 20 pounds in an average week for seeming no reason

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Irrational Bees posted:

My weight fluctuates greatly, I can gain or lose 20 pounds in an average week for seeming no reason

is the weight gain in any way correlated with the weeks where you wear a gigantic sombrero

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

MiracleWhale posted:

is the weight gain in any way correlated with the weeks where you wear a gigantic sombrero

Ive never worn one, so I dont think so

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im counting calories to get rid of my festive ponch

so far so good! gonna whip my dad bod back into a hot pop beach bod

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
http://www.abc-diet.com/

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Crash dieting sounds dangerous

Look into blood letting

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Irrational Bees posted:

Ive never worn one, so I dont think so

lol look in a mirror sometime pancho

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
ha ha you make me laugh funny whale!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

the great deceiver posted:

ha ha you make me laugh funny whale!

:whitewater:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Lt. Chips posted:

Thinking about fisting.

Son of a BITCH

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Irrational Bees posted:

they tell me im not allowed to

Just bat your huge dilz or w/e out of the way a half second before taking a pic. Maybe wear clothing?

I am an expert faster, been in the fasting game for many years. my doc said I should fast less on water though, the blood draw people always complain cause it comes out real slow and they get tired of waiting for the full four tubes so I don't get to have a complete blood screening done. Anyway that's the perils of water fasting so only do food, hope this helps

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I got no food just 7 bags of sunflower seeds.

How manu seeds to i have to eat to sustain myself till dinner

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

MiracleWhale posted:

Lol

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Isaac posted:

I got no food just 7 bags of sunflower seeds.

How manu seeds to i have to eat to sustain myself till dinner

Woah me too but I only have two bags left. Salted or unsalted? If unsalted, sky's the limit.

Edit: wait you have other food for dinner? That ain't fasting

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Brb, gotta go fast

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Woah me too but I only have two bags left. Salted or unsalted? If unsalted, sky's the limit.

Theyre salted but dont taste very salty which is good for long seed sessions.

Also remembered i live on an egg farm i can eat eggs

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I dont have a girlfriend anymore so i go to my parents house and they make me dinner

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Isaac posted:

I dont have a girlfriend anymore so i go to my parents house and they make me dinner

drat, thats luxurious dude, My parents never made me dinner

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Lt. Chips posted:

Thinking about fisting.

Hell Yeah posted:

very disappointed that this thread is not a farting thinktank. i really need to read thread titles more closely.

whitey delenda est posted:

thinking about farting

hm..

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
nassim taleb wrote about "intermittent fasting" which is kind of like the paleo diet, like, reflecting the eating habits of early humans, except it's about how, like, meat would have been pretty sporadic on the savanna, and early humans probably would go days without having anything to eat. he made the point that fasting entirely is easier than cutting calories, because eating a little bit but having a lot available runs counter to your instincts, which is to eat until you're full. it's, uh. supernormal stimuli? or a similar principle. i probably wouldn't recommend crash or starvation dieting for weight loss purposes though.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
is there a girl around or something because I'm a real man so I freely fart without thinking about it

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Friend ,I am going to New York tomorrow-but I am a broke rear end bitch, so I will be fasting in SOLIDARITY with you!

It also may be the Sabbath and I haven't eaten since those waffles??? So rest assured, Bees, the Lord probably looks kindly on our fasts. Maybe???

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You don't give yourself a "last treat" you just say to yourself, "Now" and then you stop when you've fasted enough. You've got to take a hard line with yourself every time you do it.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

You don't give yourself a "last treat" you just say to yourself, "Now" and then you stop when you've fasted enough. You've got to take a hard line with yourself every time you do it.

makes sense, Well, all I ate in the past 24 hours was a slice of bread, lets see if we can keep the momentum going

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Speaking of fasting Im gonna go smoke a black and mild who wants to come with me to the back porch ill see you guys there

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Irrational Bees posted:

makes sense, Well, all I ate in the past 24 hours was a slice of bread, lets see if we can keep the momentum going

Day 3 is the hardest imho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaroni n Smegma
Feb 2, 2005

shi't
instead of fasting maybe you should consider slowing (your posting)

• Locked thread