Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
My doctor told me my large intestines has necrosis and they have to cut it out several feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

PureEvil6_13 posted:

If only there was some sort of way to search for things you want to know. . .some sort of engine that you could enter a word or phrases and it would bring back a list of possible results.

well I tried typing in disgusting rotting flesh but just kept getting picture of your mom

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

RideTheSpiral posted:

well I tried typing in disgusting rotting flesh but just kept getting picture of your mom

google search results are based on your search history so that really says more about you

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Pick up a shrinkwrapped ham, op. Lot like that, I'd wager.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Rip dat toenail off, but make sure to take a video and upload it to the you tube

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Edgar posted:

My doctor told me my large intestines has necrosis and they have to cut it out several feet.

Wow thay sucks dude. What was it from? Some sort of hernia thing?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Slimy.... Yet satisfying

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

itchy probably

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Have you seen those photos of hardcore krokodil users. Bones showing through their rotting arms. Gross as hell.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Necrotic flesh doesn't hurt at all. People with necrosis are notorious for just not bothering to see a doctor about it, because why should they? It doesn't hurt or anything.

For the record that toe looks infected, not necrotic. Your uh... friend needs to see a doctor immediately. Either that, or dig up some better loving shock images. Have you tried the Figure1 app yet, you can find all sorts of awful stuff there

Paranoid Dude
Jul 6, 2014
My flesh went necrotic once, but I fixed it.

Just roll your friend around in a pile of salt and rice to drain out the death fluid.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Necromancers itt. :black101:

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
pray to our lord and saviour emperor trump.

if you are not an american, you are out of luck. i am sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

ChrisHansen posted:

Rip dat toenail off, but make sure to take a video and upload it to the you tube

that's a prosthetic toenail because I ripped the real one off

• Locked thread