Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Had a dream that my roommates tied me to the bed with cassette tape and painted my toenails black. Weeks later, we were all talking about weird dreams and when I shared mine they all died laughing because it actually happened. I woke up shitfaced in the middle of them doing it apparently, and just went back to sleep. They pitied me and cleaned up the mess afterwards, hence me thinking it was a dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER TELL! <:mad:>

it was pretty common knowledge afterwords because of all the drunkenness

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
i got drunk and actually paid to use an internet forum :lol:

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
also id rather drive drunk and hungover in wichita than stone cold sober in dallas

dad gay. so what posted:

+1

im much more dangerous hungover. by a lot. you are probably one of those that gets a little sharper as they drink, like me and johnny fever. the trade off is we have much more horrible brain damage the following day. professor barney.

at the risk of being a horribly unfunny piece of poo poo i want to double down and point out that driving drunk is not smart and does in fact kill your reaction time and impulse control and all the stuff THE MAN says it does.

I just think for me at least hungover is worse because I think you're way more likely to wreck because you forgot to check before changing lanes or something than because of reaction time. Its not a myth that it kills it but if it's the difference in causing a wreck or not either something catastrophic happened or you were driving unsafely to begin with.

A Stupid Baby fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Jan 21, 2016

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

A Stupid Baby posted:

also id rather drive drunk and hungover in wichita than stone cold sober in dallas

at the risk of being a horribly unfunny piece of poo poo i want to double down and point out that driving drunk is not smart and does in fact kill your reaction time and impulse control and all the stuff THE MAN says it does.

I just think for me at least hungover is worse because I think you're way more likely to wreck because you forgot to check before changing lanes or something than because of reaction time. Its not a myth that it kills it but if it's the difference in causing a wreck or not either something catastrophic happened or you were driving unsafely to begin with.

For real.

I'm loving the drunk stories but drunk driving is for pieces of poo poo exclusively.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

A Stupid Baby posted:

Wichita is such a terrible town. Is South Broadway still where all the prostitutes reportedly hang out?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Wichita is such a terrible town. Is South Broadway still where all the prostitutes reportedly hang out?

Asking for a friend

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Now you're one of us.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Toadvine posted:

For real.

I'm loving the drunk stories but drunk driving is for pieces of poo poo exclusively.
anyone who brags and/or defends drunk driving will probably end up killing someone one day behind the wheel if they already haven't

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

A Stupid Baby posted:

Your just a lovely driver.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Of the 3 levels of impairment (impaired judgement, perception, then motor control), it's the judgement level that'll get ya.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Tenzarin posted:

Your just a lovely driver.
how many men have you killed with your motor vehicle and/or plan to kill?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

SaltLick posted:

When I arrived back to my house I came across a possum on my back deck. I attempted to scare it away by yelling at it and waving my arms around with minimal success. In a brilliant moment I decided to pull out my dick and start peeing on it. Surprisingly this possum just took the golden shower to the face without moving and let out a small grunt. After I was done it scurried off. As I stumbled into the house I yelled out "King of the jungle my rear end!" and promptly passed out in my bed

I'm not actually embarrassed by this.

lol

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

tried to get girls to sleep with me but in the end embarassed myself

many, many times

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

symbolic posted:

how many men have you killed with your motor vehicle and/or plan to kill?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I crashed on my friends couch and they woke up to a lot of noise and when they came out I was pissing on the living room floor. Not normal pissing mind you, I am a dude and I was copping a squat. No poo poo, just for some reason I sat down to pee despite there being no seat. I cleaned up the next day and bought my friend flowers to say sorry but there is still a note on her toilet door letting visitors know about the time I got so drunk I copped a squat to pee in her living room and that's fair IMO

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

One of the first times I met my 'now ex but at the time future wifes' mom was for her cousins wedding.
I didn't know anyone so just hung out at the open bar and drank booze while bullshitting with the bartender for the entire reception. Afterward we went to her moms house and I proceeded to puke all over myself and the bathroom, tried to climb up the stairs to go to bed (even though I don't know who's bedroom was up there) and then, after dragging myself back into the bathroom, puked all over the place again and went to sleep on the floor using my puke stained suit jacket as a pillow.
I vaguely remember her mom saying something to the effect of "well he must have had a good time" but I may have made that part up. The next day at breakfast was...quiet.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
I picked a fight with a frat guy when I was taking judo classes in college. He did some pro rasslin pile driver thing and knocked me out. I later set a couch in fire at that place.

Fireworks blowing up in my face is pretty common too.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

DEAR RICHARD posted:

i keep reregging

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Couple days before my college commencement, went out and got shitfaced with some friends. Whilst walking back from the last bar, one of my friends (a girl who I had been flirting all night with) pulled me aside and started making out with me and telling me how she wanted to have sex on the school soccer field before we graduated. Being a rational drunk, and noticing that it had been raining earlier, I suggested we grab a blanket from my dorm room first.
As we're walking to my dorm, she gets a running start and jumps on my back. I'm not prepared for this, and as I fall forward, she goes flying into the pavement. She ended up walking at Commencement with half her face hosed up. I shredded my leg on the pavement, and did not have sex.
Still feel bad.

CabaretVoltaire
Jun 10, 2003
Better than Turin Brakes.
Walking home drunk from town very drunk. Girlfriend wanted to walk through the graveyard, "it's so pretty at night!" ok fine. I dunno how but I end up pants round my ankles, she's kneeling down in front of me, on some poor old geezers grave giving me a BJ. Then she's bending over a gravestone, wants me to DTD (do the deed), I tried but being drunk made the graveyard extra spooky and I got scared. Normally being drunk makes you really brave but I was loving terrified of liches, ghouls and possible group action with said liches. So I ran of. We did DTD once we got home but its never been the same since and I'll always feel like a drunk coward

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
slept woth somw reallllllllllllly fat chicks

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Hit on some fat cougar all night in a bar cause she was alone and I wanted to get some strange in Boston

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
raw dogged some fatties on a one night stand and went down on one at an inopportune time of the moth

i got an hiv test though its all good :D

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

CabaretVoltaire posted:

Walking home drunk from town very drunk. Girlfriend wanted to walk through the graveyard, "it's so pretty at night!" ok fine. I dunno how but I end up pants round my ankles, she's kneeling down in front of me, on some poor old geezers grave giving me a BJ. Then she's bending over a gravestone, wants me to DTD (do the deed), I tried but being drunk made the graveyard extra spooky and I got scared. Normally being drunk makes you really brave but I was loving terrified of liches, ghouls and possible group action with said liches. So I ran of. We did DTD once we got home but its never been the same since and I'll always feel like a drunk coward

Gotta watch out for those liches and their spoopy reach arounds.

When I was a youngin I tried to choke out someone at a party but was so drunk they just held my head with their palm like a cartoon character. I then puked all over the stairs and tried to clean it up with my hands.

One time we lit some newspaper on fire and instead of throwing it out and extinguishing the fire, we threw it into the neighbors truck bed. The firemen and police were called but we ran across a field and creek into a park and just watched them search with a spotlight while we pretended to be walking our dogs at midnight.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
My friend and I were wasted at a diner and went to the bathroom and for some reason decided to sing (read:scream) "money" by Pink Floyd... Except we didn't know the lyrics so it was more like "MONEY!, ba-da-bah! dadada-da-da............... bullshit! Ca-ching!" We were with my ex and he told us he could hear us all the way across the restaurant--it was a big restaurant. Then we told him we had no money so he payed the full $40 bill, when actually we did have the money but didn't realize it (or care?) because we were so drunk.

Then we went to my house and played WoW.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I had a mojito and suddenly went blind, I stumbled to the basement of the bar where the bathrooms were, sat on a chair in the middle of the empty room and people would come down and laugh at me while pissing until my eyes worked again.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i might tape a video camera to my head tonight because im pretty sure im going to get super drunk

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

"Inspiration, move me brightly"
Back when I was in college I got so drunk that I passed out in a bathroom stall with my pants down. My wife (girlfriend at the time) found me with my rear end sticking out of the stall lol

Another time at a party I passed out in a bathtub. I've stayed away from vodka since

Jonny_Rocket fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Jan 30, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Pissed on myself. I think. Maybe it was vomit or spilled drink, who really knows?

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
I drank a bottle of jagermeister before a lovely seasonal retail job once. I brought a bucket just in case I puked. I did. I redrank it since it was only jagermeister and bile. I don't know how I wasn't fired that day.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Robokomodo posted:

I drank a bottle of jagermeister before a lovely seasonal retail job once. I brought a bucket just in case I puked. I did. I redrank it since it was only jagermeister and bile. I don't know how I wasn't fired that day.

lmfao jesus dude hahahahaaha

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Robokomodo posted:

hahaha why would you post this

you halal pig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drothmar
Feb 18, 2015

Scroto Baggins posted:

I got real drunk on newyearseve and made a reddit account.

seek help immediately!

• Locked thread