Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
My story is I tried to actually pick up a girl and she was having none of that. Very embarrassing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Gaunab posted:

My story is I tried to actually pick up a girl and she was having none of that. Very embarrassing.

I found the girl tonight. Apparently she had a great rear end and I ate some of her fries and a chicken wing. I got her a beer to be fair though. I'm slightly mad she was all on my friend's jock.

Tonight some taiwanese guy propositioned me for gay sex. I didn't accept.

Also the cops were in the parking lot so me and my friends walked 1.4 miles to another friend's house.

Gaunab fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Jan 17, 2016

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

MAI WIFE!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Got drunk and told my friends all about gbs.

Wow.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I didn't have sex

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Sometimes I drink so much that I become stunningly self-aware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

trikker posted:

hot bi roommate got mad at gf. wanted to play beer pong. got drunk. started getting touchy feely. turned her down. we talked about her dead mom.

:iamafag:

congratulations on not raping someone

• Locked thread