Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

riding my bike to go get money to buy some drugs and i wasnt wearing my helmet so cop stopped me and threw me in the drunk tank even though i had only had like 3 beers

loving horrible experience being mostly sober in a drunk tank all night. my friends thought i just loving ghosted them. woke up right from the drunk tank to do an alley cat bike race like a champ, without the helmet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i snuck into an after hours dance club because i didnt want to pay cover and it turned out to be something called "electro erotica" night and i was wearing like some crappy jeans and a black t-shirt and dumpy black baseball hat.

i proceeded to twerk in my Kirkland brand boxer briefs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i might tape a video camera to my head tonight because im pretty sure im going to get super drunk

• Locked thread