Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
When I lived in Virginia Id go to the gay bar to pick up chicks. Problem was too many dudes sucking each other's dicks off in the bathroom stall, so they took the stall doors off and I ain't making GBS threads in there. I did poo poo in the following places though:

outside the bar behind a dumpster, and got spotted by a couple that was walking to their car

On 64 west bound on the hampton roads bridge-tunnel behind my taxi

Also one time we got drunk in Newport News and drove over to norfolk to go to the after hours club and right as we parked I vomitted all over myself and we had to go home.

Drinking loving rocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread