Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i peed on my brother and his wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i got hit by a car once

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once pushed my friends car into the platte river

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once stole a statue and everyone was looking for it so we wrapped it in a sheet and left it in a ditch. i "tipped" the cops off and the rest is herstory

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
one time i was playing foosball and i got sucked out of a plate glass window by a ghost

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once hosed my friends fiance why he was in vegas for his bachelor party

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once shot a man for snorin too loud

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Thin Privilege posted:

My ex's best friend wanted to hang out. He likes Jack Daniels so I went together some but I was already wasted from day drinking and I got Jim Beam instead. Was embarrassed but I still managed to have sex with him. Good revenge on my lovely ex. Unfortunately all I remember is that he had a really big dick and was super buff because he was in the army. I think I was really lovely in bed because I was so wasted. :(

what was his name?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Vitalis Jackson posted:

Dang, well that certainly got my attention! I know where the Platte River is! I'll bet after you pushed that car in that river, your friend drove it right back out. That thing's only about a foot deep in a lot of places, and it has a sand bottom. Was it upstream on the Platte, or downstream? It's deeper downstream. Hot drat, the times I've had on that old Platte River!

Love,
Vitalis

no, it was pretty much destroyed once it went over the embankment and careened off of a tree.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Vitalis Jackson posted:

Whoops. It must have been an F100.

Love,
Vitalis

ironically it was a volvo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
dunk a dill pickle, reald-o.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i dont drive "drunk" or whatever but i drive after a few beers or while having a few beers and shots and its actually one of the most enjoyable parts of my daily routine. im much smarter than everyone else + plus these rules dont apply to me is my common justification if i even think about it all.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

A Stupid Baby posted:

I'd much, much rather drive drunk than hungover. It's not even a contest. Like I'm not saying do either but the closest I ever came to injuring someone while operating a motor vehicle was backing out of a gas station parking lot hungover without checking my blind spot and nearly knocking over a motorcyclist.

+1

im much more dangerous hungover. by a lot. you are probably one of those that gets a little sharper as they drink, like me and johnny fever. the trade off is we have much more horrible brain damage the following day. professor barney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER TELL! <:mad:>

it was pretty common knowledge afterwords because of all the drunkenness

• Locked thread