Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Grody posted:

When I was in college I was at a bar with friends and I guess got way too drunk. My friends looked away for like a few seconds and I had vanished around 11pm I woke up on the opposite side of campus from where I lived at 5 am laying down in a mud puddle while it was raining in a parking lot, I only woke up cause I started drowning in the mud. I still have no idea how I got there or how the cops didn't see me for over 6 hours since it was a heavily patrolled lot.

if you were any drunker you wouldnt have woken up and would have died in that puddle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ChrisHansen posted:

What's a wheelie bin?

English'men' have some sort of cultural disease where all their slang makes them sound like theyre 5 years old

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

the great deceiver posted:

i ate chicken wings out of a trash can. that was last night. technically this morning

What kijd of weirdo theprows away wings

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nation posted:

quote this if you slammed some whale when you were wayyyy too drunk

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gaunab posted:

Sometimes I drink so much that I become stunningly self-aware.

that sounds awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Wichita is such a terrible town. Is South Broadway still where all the prostitutes reportedly hang out?

Asking for a friend

• Locked thread