Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should I do?
Hookers
Blow
Gambling
Fast food
Matress Money
Something Awful AV changes
Goku
Interest Free Loans to the US Government
View Results

• Locked thread
yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
I would use it to finance the book Pounded in the Butt By My Tax Return.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Likely buying more furniture for my apartment and maybe a new graphics card. Maybe some new jeans. Maybe a shotgun. We'll see.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I've never paid taxes to the US government outside of what got automatically taken out of my paycheck when I worked for them

because the only time I've ever made enough money to pay anything I've been living in another country. technically I still have to pay taxes on that but loving sue me IRS that bullshit doesn't fly.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im gonna drop a duece on that motherfucker woooo party!!!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
If I claim head of household (despite having zero dependents) I'll get $2,000. If not I'll owe $500. We'll see what I do. I'd rather spend it on hookers TBQH, I'm hoping some under qualified hoes put in for a few jobs I listed and that won't be necessary. Well just have to see how it goes. :shrug:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I probably qualify fir the EIC and will also be getting a bit chunk of cash thanks to being a student all last year.
So I'm going to pay off my credit card.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
probably not going to get a refund, most likely going to owe more money loving bullshit

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
If you are a chick, get the hair lasered off of your crotch

If you are dude, get the hair put back onto your head.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I will put it in my savings account like all my other money.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Going to sweden for my 30th bday. Going to catch a fat pike and eat semlor

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Thanks obama

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
Thinking of buying some red text early this year. My laff investments always have solid returns.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I won 1.5 billion is the lottery so I doubt I'm getting a return this year.

Fini
May 3, 2002

Spaztastic!

Kuato posted:

If I claim head of household (despite having zero dependents) I'll get $2,000. If not I'll owe $500. We'll see what I do. I'd rather spend it on hookers TBQH, I'm hoping some under qualified hoes put in for a few jobs I listed and that won't be necessary. Well just have to see how it goes. :shrug:
I think I found your answer:
http://www.cbpp.org/research/federal-tax/irs-funding-cuts-continue-to-compromise-taxpayer-service-and-weaken-enforcement

The annual audit rate for individual taxpayers is now below 1 percent and at its lowest level in a decade. The IRS audited 1.2 million taxpayers in 2014 — 150,000 fewer than in 2013 and over 300,000 below 2010.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

I am buying some new motherfucking shoes

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I got audited for my 2012 return I think and in late 2014 they told me I hadn't claimed my 2012 tax return (from 2011 earnings) as 2012 income so I owed some extra money. It was pretty annoying since it took them two years and it was such a small amount. Assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
1. Japanese tranny hookers

2. Some single malt scotch

3. Get my chest waxed

4. Get a custom tobacco pipe

5. Get my saxophone overhauled.

6. new tattoo

• Locked thread