Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
The parents pimp their young girls out to society to sell sugar, dont fall for it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

ghostter posted:

wtf is a girl scout? what are they scouting? LOL

they run very quickly and hit people with baseball bats if you don't buy their cookies

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
until girl scouts are trained like green berets, life wont be equal

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Don't GIrl Scouts hate the gays?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Microwaves Mom posted:

Don't GIrl Scouts hate the gays?

That's the boy scouts and mainly because Mormons are super involved.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Ape Fist posted:

I am basically a huge contrarian dipshit

so you are the average gbs goon. got it

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Every time you eat a thin mint you are literally aborting a child with your own hands.

This is completely my poo poo

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum

angerbeet posted:

Canada's Girl Guides have like two kinds of cookies, vanilla and chocolate, it sucks.

I got good news for you; they have two selling periods. One in the spring, one in the fall, and the other period is when they sell the chocolate mint cookies that are better than crack.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

I heard thin mints are very nice

Fluo
May 25, 2007

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
What does RWNJ stand for

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Rotund White Nerd Jizz

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

What does RWNJ stand for

Right wing nut job

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

vyst posted:

Right wing nut job

Sounds like a fancy sex move. Where can I learn more?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I think that's the one where you get a reach around from another dude and right before you finish he kicks you in the balls.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

King of Bees posted:

Sounds like a fancy sex move. Where can I learn more?

lemonparty.org

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Nine of Eight posted:

I got good news for you; they have two selling periods. One in the spring, one in the fall, and the other period is when they sell the chocolate mint cookies that are better than crack.

They should have their periods once a month, for thematic consistency.

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines

Poetic Justice posted:

it's sorta pathetic that sugar has to be sold to people door to door via 8-10 USD dollar boxes by innocent young women in order to succeed

:ssh: Just go to Dollar General and get that poo poo for $2

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
is "RWNJ" a thing people say now

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ghostter posted:

wtf is a girl scout? what are they scouting? LOL

power levels

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

girl scouts means I have to go to the other door to get into the grocery store.

You are a nerd
Apr 9, 2003

See?
Huh, Pipebomb's still alive. Go figure.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I have no paticular opinions about or emotional investment in girl scout cookies or the lack of them. I might eat some but only if I stumble over them, since I dont care either way. I am clearly the coolest person in this thread.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Some of the girls in the girl scouts are poor to the point where they can't afford to go to some of the camps and other activities with other kids, and they're not doing fun poo poo like the high ropes courses, rock wall climbing, etc. The cookie sales are pretty much the only thing getting these kids there, and while the Girl Scouts can be kinda lovely this is the best chance these kids have at doing something cool and fun.

In short: buy cookies you fat goon.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Thin mints are good i like to keep a box in the freezer

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
I was a girl scout from first through fifth(?) grade, so I ate a shitload of those cookies throughout my childhood. I don't know why they do it in January. Some people are probably still clinging to their new year's resolutions, and standing outside a store trying to sell cookies was cold, especially since some of our uniforms involved a skirt and kneesocks.

Since I was a scout in the mid-90s, they sold a low-fat cookie for people who hated themselves. They were supposed to be iced oatmeal raisin, but I think they were actually small cardboard circles. I'm glad to see those are gone.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Savannah smiles fuckin own and i normally hate lemon-oriented sweets

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Ripoff posted:

Some of the girls in the girl scouts are poor to the point where they can't afford to go to some of the camps and other activities with other kids, and they're not doing fun poo poo like the high ropes courses, rock wall climbing, etc. The cookie sales are pretty much the only thing getting these kids there, and while the Girl Scouts can be kinda lovely this is the best chance these kids have at doing something cool and fun.

In short: buy cookies you fat goon.

gently caress you, I'm not going to buy cookies from little girls as a favor. If they need donations they should just ask straight up.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
those fuckin cookies are good and I have bought like four boxes so far

I hate idiots on twitter so much gently caress

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
How bout get swole instead?

girl scouts should sell me creatine

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
They should use weedmaps and sell them outside dispensaries.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
yeah ok op I will. I dont even like the cookies so ill give them away but cookiecott is gay

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

gently caress you, I'm not going to buy cookies from little girls as a favor. If they need donations they should just ask straight up.

you mean like going door to door asking for money? like they are? you complete brain dead moron?

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

they do

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I don't buy girlscout cookies because I don't believe in support child labor. hth

that just means the child has to work more to sell her quota so u actually support child labor

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

rabble rabble posted:

you mean like going door to door asking for money? like they are? you complete brain dead moron?

No they should pester the rich parents like any other youth team, instead of sending little girls around to sell overpriced junk food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

A girl made like $5k outside of a dispensary in Colorado the first day

• Locked thread