Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
I'm in. Formal alliances are for wusses imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

dark galaxy is a really bad setting

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

You don't need to do any prep for this game at all. Read the instructions and you're good to go. It's deliberately as simple as possible.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

I'm waiting to see if infinitum joining and the game officially starting ends dark galaxy before I hit submit, done a few things already though

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

no.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Birdstrike posted:

I can see Splode we're going to be good neighbours

Yep

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

There's a calculator in game

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

I was at work. Looks like I'm doomed lol.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Very funny

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Goodo. I sent you a message pls reply

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

cool, turn submitted then

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

beet answer your god drat messages

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Jesus you guys are ice cold. Like, that wasn't treachery, because I suspect this was the plan all along.

I should've conceded turn 1 when I saw my start. There was no hope for space pomerania.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Yeah that was pretty rough, I don't think I have what it takes to play this game.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Beetphyxious posted:

being in the middle is rough as nuts.

i think next game we do "the ring of death" that way everyone only has two neighbours, depending on how everyone advances

It's literally impossible, all my neighbours had like, 5 or 6 totally free stars to expand into. I had 2 that I had to race a bunch of other people for. I knew I was doomed, but I hoped I'd be able to at least affect the outcome of the game a little rather than just being a brief flash like milky was.

I hope you guys find better settings and I hope gaspy steps in a puddle on his way home

Splode fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Jan 31, 2016

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

hahahaha. The swiss have very actively defended their borders and sovereignty for hundreds of years. Letting one army through, in secret, to wipe out your ally is about as far from "full Switzerland" as it is possible to be.

Had I been in your position I would've let me know what was coming, but we clearly had a different understanding of what the alliance button meant.

I'm not mad that you screwed me, but I'm unimpressed you're trying to pretend you weren't being an evil mastermind here. You should get a job at Pravda.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

GOD drat IT GASPY I WAS TRYING NOT TO GET ANGRY ABOUT THIS STUPID GAME AGAIN

LEAVE SWITZERLAND OUT OF THIS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Venom Soag posted:

so this has become a battle of switz!