Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which is the better coast
The WEST COAST is better
The EAST COAST is better
View Results

• Locked thread
HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

The Aardvark posted:

Has population drink lead

Freshcoast loses

the automotive induistry hosed up some places really bad, flint included. thats not everywhere though

you know we have so much water here we cant have a subway, or basements for the most part. youll hit the water table if you drop your keys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

It always feels like there are more east coast people online, in games or on forums.
well the West Coast is basically just California, Oregon, and Washington. the East Coast is every state between Maine to Florida.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

CaptainSarcastic posted:

East Coast = 9th Circle of Hell

Meanwhile, the West Coast maintains habitable temperatures.

Suck it, East Coast.

west coast out of water, soon forced to drink pee pee water.

East coast wins again

naem
May 29, 2011

Bacon Hat posted:

got to step in to rep michigan, the midwest freshwater coast

freshcoast+1

If there were jobs yeah, it is v pretty (shh don't tell people)

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

i will call my people and set you shitcoast californ-i-a yuppie fucks up a water pipeline from the great lake of your choice

$5 per gallon delivered plus 5% royalty per sale

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bacon Hat posted:

i will call my people and set you shitcoast californ-i-a yuppie fucks up a water pipeline from the great lake of your choice

$5 per gallon delivered plus 5% royalty per sale

stop smoking meth

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This is the best video to show west coast is better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ7dMqgGDsQ

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

Chinatown posted:

stop smoking meth

no one has any idea what meth is here, 100% crack

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The only downside to West Coast is real estate costs more. And, well, there is a reason when real estate costs more.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

wow obligatory goku better

gas this thread mods

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Boko Haram posted:

wow obligatory goku better

gas this thread mods

Goku options skew the numbers

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
west coast has norcal which is objectively the coolest place in the entire united states. oregon is a little weird but still cool, hawaii is awesome as gently caress and washington is very pretty although seahawks fans are garbage people. la is a negative imo but sd is cool.

my family is from long island and dc and they are both shitholes so thats what im basing my entire east coast opinion on.

west coast best coast 4 lyfe

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

the great deceiver posted:

seahawks fans are garbage people. la is a negative imo but sd is cool.

as a san diegan nfl fan im good with this

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hawaii isn't west coast, guys it's in the literal middle of nowhere

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hawaii isn't west coast, guys it's in the literal middle of nowhere

49ers are the local team in hawaii it is the west coast. tell a hawaiian they arent west coasters fool

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

49ers are the local team in hawaii it is the west coast. tell a hawaiian they arent west coasters fool

Dog the Bounty Hunter WC -1

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Chinatown posted:

as a san diegan nfl fan im good with this

ya your city is really the only part of socal i like but im sorry that very soon you're only gonna have the padres because that shithole la is gonna steal your team. i still haven't forgiven seattle for trying to steal the kings

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Dog the Bounty Hunter WC -1

true. stay off dat ice brudda

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
NYC has the Met and DC has the Smithsonian. Does the West Coast have any Museums of note?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Hector Beerlioz posted:

NYC has the Met and DC has the Smithsonian. Does the West Coast have any Museums of note?

the getty, sfmoma, legion of honor, california state capital building, prob some other poo poo in oregon or washington

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ya your city is really the only part of socal i like but im sorry that very soon you're only gonna have the padres because that shithole la is gonna steal your team. i still haven't forgiven seattle for trying to steal the kings

well the chargers owner is literally mentally retarded so what can u do

if youre net worth is over 1B and you need prewritten statements on paper you need to go to a doctor

also gently caress the padres they are some bush league garbage rest in peace my dude Tony Gwynn.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

East Coast is insufferable because they have to shove in your face their strong connection to the past

West Coast is insufferable because they have to shove in your face their strong connection to the future

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Chinatown posted:

well the chargers owner is literally mentally retarded so what can u do

if youre net worth is over 1B and you need prewritten statements on paper you need to go to a doctor

also gently caress the padres they are some bush league garbage rest in peace my dude Tony Gwynn.

ya the spanos family all deserve a horrible death. i understand your pain as we up in sacramento had to deal with the maloof family for many years, truly some of the shittiest people to ever walk the earth

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Goku options skew the numbers

This is blatant gerrymandering of the forums to get a desired outcome, but if I had to choose I'd say East Coast is way better. Way better because we got the best dirt here, this dirt is old and we know what to do with it.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Boko Haram posted:

This is blatant gerrymandering of the forums to get a desired outcome, but if I had to choose I'd say East Coast is way better. Way better because we got the best dirt here, this dirt is old and we know what to do with it.

Please explain how Goku is a better choice than the west or east coast

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
There are a lot of neo nazi's on the west coast

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Boko Haram posted:

the central valley of california would like to disagree with your opinions re: dirt :smug:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm on my phone. Can someone please post the poll results so far!

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm on my phone. Can someone please post the poll results so far!

The WEST COAST is better 67 60.91%
The EAST COAST is better 43 39.09%
Total: 110 votes

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Boko Haram posted:

The WEST COAST is better 67 60.91%
The EAST COAST is better 43 39.09%
Total: 110 votes

:(

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

numbers dont lie buloz

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Also tbh Goku would definitely win both coasts because he can fly to other planets, entirely new coasts, and even collect the dragon balls and make new coasts himself.

the central valley of california would like to disagree with your opinions re: dirt :smug:

Yeah and good luck, New York is poised to be the new wine country with this whole global warming and permanent drought of the west. At least that's what they keep posting in local papers here, maybe it's just the microbrewery craze but everybody is starting their own hop farms and vineyards are slowly popping up as well. I'd rather stick with our greek yogurt thing we got going on but who knows what the climate will be like in 20 years.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Boko Haram posted:

Yeah and good luck, New York is poised to be the new wine country with this whole global warming and permanent drought of the west.

yeah keep telling yourself that if anything it would be the willamette valley in oregon

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

the getty, sfmoma, legion of honor, california state capital building, prob some other poo poo in oregon or washington

Don't know any of those places. And let's be real you had to Google that poo poo cause nobody goes to the west coast for museums and art

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Romes128 posted:

Don't know any of those places. And let's be real you had to Google that poo poo cause nobody goes to the west coast for museums and art

i didn't have to google any of that poo poo. the east has the better museums for sure cuz there's more history but if you dont at least know the getty you are probably kind of dumb

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

i didn't have to google any of that poo poo. the east has the better museums for sure cuz there's more history but if you dont at least know the getty you are probably kind of dumb

Nah just nobody cares about that lovely place.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

didn't you just say you had never even heard about it

check and mate boyeeee

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

we also have lots of re-creations of like mills or forts or something where old guys dressed up like miners let you pan for gold flakes in some lovely creek that's been poisoned by hundreds of years of toxic runoff from hydraulic mining

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

didn't you just say you had never even heard about it

check and mate boyeeee

Yeah cause I don't care about the west coast cause it sucks and it's boring. Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

i was going to come up with something else to defend the arbitrary chunk of land i exist on but it's 4:16am on the best coast and i need to sleep

• Locked thread