Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Maoist Pussy posted:

Tie her up, with her bra, and shove her panties in her mouth.

There we go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
you gotta rock that poo poo OP

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

a bone to pick posted:

you gotta rock that poo poo OP

Huh.

Heavy gravitational pull does red shift light.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ChrisHansen posted:

Sometimes people are more attractive when parts of them are covered up

in the case of goons, every part

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

op you have to make the lady sexily strip the lingerie off and then you grab it and start huffing it. Sniff that poo poo, like hardcore. Then tell that naked lady to wait a sec and take that lingerie into the bathroom for a few minutes. Pretend you came and then flush the toilet. Come out and tell her you're tired and head to bed. suggest to her that next time it's best that instead of wearing sexy underwear underneath her clothes, she should just wear no underwear herself

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
We had a sort of front page thing that included weird random videos with a quick description several years ago. One involved a guy dressed as a lucador loving a pile of lingerie. Try that, op.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
If you really think about it op why waste time on nice clothing in general, it's not like they do anything other than keep you varying degrees of warm so why would you want a bunch of different kinds.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Take them off and sniff them

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Gaunab posted:

Take them off and sniff them

Are they scratch n sniff?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
You could say that

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

ArbitraryC posted:

If you really think about it op why waste time on nice clothing in general, it's not like they do anything other than keep you varying degrees of warm so why would you want a bunch of different kinds.

Dude... I already have a difficult time caring enough to pick my clothes up off the floor. I never thought of this until now and it isn't helping me be less of a slob.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
The future will be like in those old scifi movies where everyone wears similar uniforms, only the unifirms will be made of sweatpant material

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think youre supposed to wear it. peace ese

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication - flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Lingerie with all the clasps and poo poo that actually covers the vagina and anus are bad. You want easy access.

:nws: http://www.amazon.com/Jubileens-Fis...ywords=lingerie

Then you make-a the sex-a.

Rexim
Jun 2, 2006

I wants flies in on a dragons, okay?
I hate your avatar. It's too wordy and if it's a reference to something, I don't get it.

Soul Reaver
Mar 8, 2009

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
It's like a carefully wrapped present. You need to tear that lingerie to shreds, showing your enthusiasm for that which it contains.

Also try to avoid the look of disappointment and betrayal on discovering that the present was actually 'WWE2015' rather than the 'WWE2016' you were hoping for (I'm speaking metaphorically of course).

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You can keep it in while you make out with kisses that feel like explosives between the third and fourth gently caress session

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
lol if your sex doesn't border on shredding the other person into pieces

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Smash it hard

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I already miss your old earthbound avatar.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Senordingdong posted:

Naked is always better than lingerie, unless your girl has some crazy growths that need covering up.

You're wrong

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
the lingerie shark tank thread

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Sometimes what's hidden is more tantalizing than what's in the open.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Put it on along with a lot of make-up and then masturbate to what a pretty pretty lady you are.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Look if you end up in the emergency room they're not going to be impressed if you're wearing tattletale grey Fruit-of-the-Looms.
Just sayin.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Obama knows what to do with lingerie:

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
that's horrible

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Mariana Horchata posted:

its supposed to inspire married couples to fornicate

They don't need incentive to do that. Marital sex is literally the only kind that isn't fornication.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Sometimes boobs look better with clothing.

A controversial opinion.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Can you imagine relationships before Victoria's Secret ?!

lol those poor men :(

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Decebal posted:

They got them triangle boobs. Not always a bad thing I guess.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Windows 98 posted:

They got them triangle boobs. Not always a bad thing I guess.

I will be a sad day when the yoga pant trend dies. All these gorgeous butts , gone. Why even wake up in the morning

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Decebal posted:

When did this become unsexy?

Someone trips and loses a drat eye.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

someone took the time to photoshop that

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

someone took the time to photoshop that

most likely a goon

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I bet you could do a lot of stuff when a person is wearing lingerie, like paint a room or have a pillow fight, really there's all sorts of stuff your could get up to just u an ur beau all dressed up in stockings and corsets or w/e.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You take lots of pictures of her in the lingerie, offload them all to your PC, put them in slideshow mode, and masturbate to it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

crotchless panties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

emphatically would :stare::fh:

• Locked thread