Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
Hello,

It's taken me 14 years, but I've finally assembled the courage to make a postage in this fine house of threads.

33, I live in a brick rowhouse and both my neighbours are single women, one 27ish the other 60+.

Now since I'm living on a disability welfare payment I have a suspicion that I'm viewed as a strange loner, even though I drive a pretty car and own my place. My younger neighbour on the left lives in a smaller house and probably works as a nurse, drives a small Opel Corsa and is really pretty. She also has two cats that keep guard in front of her window. I really have the hots for her and don't know how to speak her. I've already been inside her house as I was doing some stability works in my house (had to know the thickness of the walls), she seemed really nice and approachable.

Does anyone know a way to make "accidental" acquantaince ? Should I call on her door and ask for sugar? What if she peppersprays me?

(I'm not fat)

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Mmm, belgian waffles

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont know man jesus. maybe figure it out your own drat self like someone who aint a bitch

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
German pancakes are the ultimate version of French toast

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
ask her how old her cats are, and then kind of lick your lips and nod hungrily and explain that you used to have a cat, then trail off

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines
Bring her a printer, it'll be a great ice breaker

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

How thick were her walls then OP? don't leave us hanging!

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Ask her out for coffee, you dingus

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
make a kickstarter

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Ask her out and get shot down completely and then have awkward sidewalk encounters until you move out of shame.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
suicide attempt on her front lawn. works 4 out of 5 times,

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!
Make small talk, figure out her interests, leave cutesy notes on her porch/in her mailbox when and if things get comfortable enough. Now admittedly I had a high compatibility rating with girls of that age, so maybe this isn't universal, but pretty much any interest is "discoverable". The only things you should avoid are multi-era fandoms. For instance, figuring out a Whovian's preferred Doctor(s) in conversation is conspicuous and risky. Avoid that poo poo.

When I was her age, a lot of girls I knew with multiple cats were super into Neil Gaiman. If this is still the case, she's also probably into Clive Barker. If this still holds up, your endgame in note flirtation should be a humorous retelling of the Hellbound Heart (like ctrl-f and replace Frank and Julia's names with your own - I have done this twice now).

You'll want to test the waters some, but honestly, people seem to be interested in people with similar interests. It's better than sulking on he internet about it.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Post a picture and after post this thread in EN where it belongs

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Go for the old lady ya dingus!

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

BelgianWaffle posted:

Hello,

It's taken me 14 years, but I've finally assembled the courage to make a postage in this fine house of threads.

33, I live in a brick rowhouse and both my neighbours are single women, one 27ish the other 60+.

Now since I'm living on a disability welfare payment I have a suspicion that I'm viewed as a strange loner, even though I drive a pretty car and own my place. My younger neighbour on the left lives in a smaller house and probably works as a nurse, drives a small Opel Corsa and is really pretty. She also has two cats that keep guard in front of her window. I really have the hots for her and don't know how to speak her. I've already been inside her house as I was doing some stability works in my house (had to know the thickness of the walls), she seemed really nice and approachable.

Does anyone know a way to make "accidental" acquantaince ? Should I call on her door and ask for sugar? What if she peppersprays me?

(I'm not fat)

thanks

Say you're thinking about getting a cat and saw that she has some and you're curious about cat ownership from a real person not the internet.

People love to talk about their pets

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
urinate on her lawn to mark it as your territory #justalphathings

czarmonger
Aug 16, 2008

ask me about my brothel
I would suggest gusting up and just going over and asking her out, all blunt like.

But if you feel you need an in, maybe find some farmer's market or event that is within walking distance and invite her to it, using the closeness of the event as an excuse for asking her, to maintain the facade you aren't trying to marry her.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

czarmonger posted:

I would suggest gusting up and just going over and asking her out, all blunt like.

Yeah, sounds good in practice, but what about the hassle with the Realtors if she says "no" ?

OP can't keep living next to her with that shame

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Decebal posted:

Say you're thinking about getting a cat and saw that she has some and you're curious about cat ownership from a real person not the internet.

People love to talk about their pets

This is incredibly devious and good idea. You can have an entire conversation for two hours where you hardly open your mouth. Let her just go on and on about her cats. By the end of it she thinks your a good listener, didn't realize she controlled the entire conversation and by consequence thinks it was good, brings up a "common interest" you can revert back to when you run out of poo poo to say, and might even get you an official dinner date.

kill her and wear her skin

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Obeah posted:

Make small talk, figure out her interests, leave cutesy notes on her porch/in her mailbox when and if things get comfortable enough. Now admittedly I had a high compatibility rating with girls of that age, so maybe this isn't universal, but pretty much any interest is "discoverable". The only things you should avoid are multi-era fandoms. For instance, figuring out a Whovian's preferred Doctor(s) in conversation is conspicuous and risky. Avoid that poo poo.

When I was her age, a lot of girls I knew with multiple cats were super into Neil Gaiman. If this is still the case, she's also probably into Clive Barker. If this still holds up, your endgame in note flirtation should be a humorous retelling of the Hellbound Heart (like ctrl-f and replace Frank and Julia's names with your own - I have done this twice now).

You'll want to test the waters some, but honestly, people seem to be interested in people with similar interests. It's better than sulking on he internet about it.

do the exact opposite of whatever this incomprehensible garbage is and you can land yourself a movie star and move to hollywood

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
get a pitbull and let him wound one of her cats then drive everyone to the vet and play a barry manilow CD

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

drill holes in the wall so you can observe her habits

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
are you the kind of "disabled" the military hands out to total weirdos to get rid of them or are you damaged in some kind of legitimate way

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

how long have you been living in the house

also yea start hitting on grandma. she's old and doesn't have to worry about getting pregnant so she'll gently caress you a lot

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
love is cheap

you can find it on backpage for starting at $20 an hour

Aug 4, 2010

good luck dude, also its not love it is lust

Aug 4, 2010

and lust is a sin, so burn in hell OP

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You show up at her doorstep with some nice lingerie and demand she puts it on, threaten her if she refuses, sometimes you have to smack them a few times to get them to do what you want OP and that goes for men or women.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
op its too late for you

just spend all your money on hookers, one of them eventually will settle down i just know it

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

go over and introduce yourself and apologize for never doing this before and tell her that she's now your emergency contact in case you get hurt. girls love that

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Just get one of these dude, you'll be swimming in her puss in no time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2150iFXF5Vc

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
are you ugly disabled or just regular disabled OP

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Show us your cock OP.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Microwaves Mom posted:

Show us your cock OP.

Show her your cock OP, jam it through the letter box and let her make an informed decision. This is how love works.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Shirley Crabtree posted:

Show her your cock OP, jam it through the letter box and let her make an informed decision. This is how love works.

No, us first, so we can inform him how to proceed.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Eat a heap of benzos to work up the courage to talk to her.

Your short term memory will erase itself every few seconds so if it creates problems in the conversation say you have a brain tumour

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Get a Kool-Aid Man outfit and crash through her wall while wearing it. Have an awkward conversation when you realize she's too young to remember those commercials.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Nurses don't date guys on disability. That's the last job where people want to take their work home with them.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
if i ever heard another man describe his car as pretty i'm pretty sure the man code says i have to punch him in the face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Walk up to her while grinning widely (ladies love a smile) and whisper "hey ive been in your house. thats not a threat. dont run away"

• Locked thread