Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
sup nigs

so anyway this guy was all like punching me in the face but what would you know i punched him a little harder and he fell over!

detached retina

anyway what is the most coolest thing u ever done and also post a video for bonus points

i know lotacks and his missus so we good might be able to sort you out a little custom tag thing ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

this one time i drunk posted and nobody even noticed lol

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

had sex and a beer at the same time!!

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
how does that work i get a shower beer but SEX!?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I stuck a sharpie up my butt once while jerking off

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Jeff Sichoe posted:

how does that work i get a shower beer but SEX!?

date girls who wear harnesses, so you can "do the deed" with one hand B)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once shot a man for snorin too loud

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

I once thru a rock as far as i could over my bitch nigga neighbor's home. Didnt even know if i hit nobody i dont give a gently caress.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
being white and carrying drugs and talking to cops because im white lol drugs were the furthest thing from their little babby minds

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
maybe they could get facefucked

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
poo poo in my hand and rubbed it on a car

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

opened an umbrella indoors!

took the tag off a mattress!

had sex with OPs promiscuous mother!

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
oh yeah that's pretty cool

what about that dude who had the fps drone racing thing, we got any other talented rear end motherfuckers here?
\
or just rock throwing poo poo rubbing beersex havin' facefuckers??

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i killed some major monsters and fought in many battles but my memory is a haze and i must discover more about the wild hunt

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I fought a group of six or seven punk rock kids in a bar on St. Paddys day and won.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Jerked off in a high school bathroom

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib

Sheep-Goats posted:

I fought a group of six or seven punk rock kids in a bar on St. Paddys day and won.

elaborate, u beat these kids?
niiice

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib

Red Suit posted:

Jerked off in a high school bathroom

teacher or student?

or parent

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

posted the word mangosteen on the somethingawful forums

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I fought in world war 2

e: it was okay

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I did that thing from diehard where the plane is leaking fuel and you light it on the ground and it blows up the plane in the sky

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Digital Fingers posted:

I fought in world war 2

e: it was okay

thank you for your service :patriot:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

thank you for your service :patriot:

eh

thanks I guess, wasn't a big deal really

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i killed a bunch of browns using a drone. i live in the midwest and drive home every night to my lovely tract housing development GIVE ME FREE THINGS IM AN MERICAN HERO PROTEKGING YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
yes, i too am american soldier. I went to Iraq and I killed many women and children. Now my life is fulfilled and my murderlust sated

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I survived two major car accidents.

First one, the car did a flip, ended up upside-down. So I know what it's like to be in a car that does that. I was in the back seat.

I was the one driving for the second one (my fault: I hit a standing truck because the sun was head on, I couldn't see poo poo, but didn't think enough to slow down, nobody else got hurt). Car was totaled. Guy who ran the yard had trouble believing I was the driver when I showed up to get my things. He sees a lot of cars at their worst, and with that one, well, he figured whoever was in it was dead or hospitalized.

I guess it's more like the dumbest thing I ever did. Still a "Wow, you should be dead" moment.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
cool, did you like, change ur life and start living ur dreams after your near death experience

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Got knocked off a bar stool during a fight and didnt spill a drop of my near full beer.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
once hidden in the crawl space smoking a bong being egged on by my mates to 'hold my breath' then i passed out fell over into the pipes and poo poo but also didn't spill any bong water

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Once i helped an old man drug dealer break into a storage unit.

He had all the gear ready but i just went and asked for the keys it was very anti climactic

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007

Isaac posted:

Got knocked off a bar stool during a fight and didnt spill a drop of my near full beer.

Did you not spill because your beer was resting on the bar?

This one time I was naked standing up in the living room, had to fart, realized it was a shart, and actually caught it in my hands. Both a badass thing and a bad rear end thing IMO.

yoyodyne fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jan 19, 2016

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
one time i got in a high speed chase with the cops on my adult big wheel, man those bullys had it coming when i threw down my marble bomps!!!!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

yoyodyne posted:

Did you not spill because your beer was resting on the bar?

It was in my hand

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I have had the secks with about 4 petite blondes who were slutty and good looking. Lot of luck involved, pretty proud of these feats nonetheless. :smug:

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I survived two major car accidents.

First one, the car did a flip, ended up upside-down. So I know what it's like to be in a car that does that. I was in the back seat.

I was the one driving for the second one (my fault: I hit a standing truck because the sun was head on, I couldn't see poo poo, but didn't think enough to slow down, nobody else got hurt). Car was totaled. Guy who ran the yard had trouble believing I was the driver when I showed up to get my things. He sees a lot of cars at their worst, and with that one, well, he figured whoever was in it was dead or hospitalized.

I guess it's more like the dumbest thing I ever did. Still a "Wow, you should be dead" moment.

i caused this guys car accidents :coal:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Kuato posted:

I have had the secks with about 4 petite blondes who were slutty and good looking. Lot of luck involved, pretty proud of these feats nonetheless. :smug:

I got a story almost as good as yhis. One time i had sex w 1 girl who had big tittys there were very good.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

one time i gave a canadian coin to the lady at wawa and she didn't notice !!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Once killed a man just to watch him die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

oen time i downloaded a anarchy text file, yeah the anarchist cookbook, maybe u heard of it????

• Locked thread