Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:synpa:

hemale in pain posted:

i got good news for you op

youre like if jehovas witnesses sucked cock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Do the opposite of whatever they do in those "cure the gay" camps/sessions !

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Republicans said it's a choice and they are the Truth party that follows God, why don't you just choose to be gay?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I wish I were retarded.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Maoist Pussy posted:

I wish I were retarded.
then you would have an excuse for your posting

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

suck my drat balls, OP

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
gay people = usually way richer than straights

(another good razón to be gay

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

gently caress da Mods posted:

gay people = usually way richer than straights

(another good razón to be gay

Don't forget about that fashion sense and home decor style !

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

fuckinbg breeders am i rite boys

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

numberoneposter posted:

fuckinbg breeders am i rite boys

Goin fer an anal rip are ya bud

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

gently caress da Mods posted:

are you implying i am gay?
you were using indicative grammatical mood in a subjunctive context
"was" is declarative, but you're talking about a hypothetical so in this case "were" is more grammatically appropriate.

applewhite i didnt no u was a word nerd lol

a case could be made for subjunctive "was" but we could also just not have that discussion

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Cubone posted:

you were using indicative grammatical mood in a subjunctive context
"was" is declarative, but you're talking about a hypothetical so in this case "were" is more grammatically appropriate.

applewhite i didnt no u was a word nerd lol

a case could be made for subjunctive "was" but we could also just not have that discussion

r u gay?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

idk he sounds gay

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

yes

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Why not give it a shot, OP? A shot of hot man chowder in your rear end.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

social vegan posted:

i guess when ur a bit older ur dad can teach u

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

If you have sex with a dude and also use dopaminergic drugs repeatedly you can trick your brain into associating gay sex with awesome brain feels and soon enough you can't stop. Then you get a gay membership card in the mail

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I got a real problem, when I see em I just have to get my hands on em. So enormous, those veiny things; my god they send me into a frenzy. I once took 15 - that's right, I said 15! *sobs*..... 15 at a Stuckeys on I-95, back to back. I'm insatiable, you gotta help me. I got a cravin', a thirst, I tells ya...... and only BBC can quench it.
I was once hauling freight from Tuscaloosa to Chatahooche when the craving hit me like a lightning bolt, I went into a frenzy, but right next to mah rig I noticed a blacked out Dodge Magnum. You know the kind, fully tinted out, chrome rims and all. Well, I put that fuckin' Magnum right into the guard rail - why, you ask? - Jesus, because I knew there was BBC in there, damnit! I pushed out my windshield and climbed onto the hood, and I entered that fuckin car through it's moonroof. Whipped out that BEEB and went to town, the man was so confused he just sat back and took it.
One time, I got back from a long haul from San Francisco - Jesus, you know how many beebs I took in that hell hole? - anyways, I got back from this long haul, and I was getting ready to head back to the missus, but gently caress all if that drat craving didn't rear it's ugly black dome right in the center of this ol' man's medulla. So, I peeled away into a rest area, rolled around back... just trolling around the area, ya know? Well, I find me a nice mandingo there in a copse of trees and he gives it to me real good like, a nice proper rear end blastin', catch mah drift? Well, the cravin taken care of, I get back into mah rig and head for home. I get in, the old lady made me up a real nice dinner of brisket and mashed taters. Well, afterwards, I told her I was kinda tired, just ready to turn in for the night. So, we both head into the bedroom, and I get ready to peelin' off these overalls, and then I begin to peel off mah ol' Fruit of the Looms and Celia just looks at me and says, "Harold, what in tarnation is that between your buttocks?" Well, Hells Bells, I turned white as the Devil on Christmas Morning. So, I reach around all quick like and yank, and for fucks sake, I pulled a goddamn Trojan Magnum right from betwixt mah goddamn buttcheeks. You know how hard it was to talk myself outta that one?

Aug 4, 2010

its easy ill teach you

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders posted:

If you have sex with a dude and also use dopaminergic drugs repeatedly you can trick your brain into associating gay sex with awesome brain feels and soon enough you can't stop. Then you get a gay membership card in the mail

meth is a great advertisement for being gay

by gay membership card you mean meth right?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Instead of pray the gay away, you need to pray the gay to stay. :getin:

Have you looked into gay reversion therapy? It's like gay conversion therapy, but the inverse.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dear OP, your wish is granted. :bigtran:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

pray the gay to stay.

:pray:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I feel the same way OP. They tell me your first cock is the hardest but I sure hope it's not the biggest too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
dunk a dill pickle, reald-o.

• Locked thread