Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Aquarius. The crazy as gently caress sign and it bears true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my star sign is this bruce vilanch tatoo i got under circumstances i find hard to remember

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Shaquin posted:

Aquarius. The crazy as gently caress sign and it bears true

drat I wish I was a bear.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Jukeboxblues posted:

Mine is cancer. Witch doctor says I got 18 months to live. :(

goonspeed

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
Boring virgo, here.

My boring horoscope story:

When I was about 10, you could buy little booklets at certain stores* with the various star positions for a given year and fill out your own horoscope if you had the big, fancy paper with the circle on it, which I think you had to mail-order. Dad decided to do all of us, so we could have our own, personalized horoscopes, and interpretations thereof. Mine said I was going to achieve high office but be corrupted by it, or as Dad put it, "you will spend your presidency in jail." Cool!

Then, when I was about 16, Dad pulled out my chart to go over it with me for some reason, and I noticed he'd used the wrong birth year. My new horoscope didn't have anything cool in it. Someone else gets my presidency and jail time.

*I think it was a knickknack shop.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

Boring virgo, here.

My boring horoscope story:

When I was about 10, you could buy little booklets at certain stores* with the various star positions for a given year and fill out your own horoscope if you had the big, fancy paper with the circle on it, which I think you had to mail-order. Dad decided to do all of us, so we could have our own, personalized horoscopes, and interpretations thereof. Mine said I was going to achieve high office but be corrupted by it, or as Dad put it, "you will spend your presidency in jail." Cool!

Then, when I was about 16, Dad pulled out my chart to go over it with me for some reason, and I noticed he'd used the wrong birth year. My new horoscope didn't have anything cool in it. Someone else gets my presidency and jail time.

*I think it was a knickknack shop.

woww

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

symbolic posted:

water wet, fire hot, dad gay, so what

Leeloo: wind blows, fire burns, rain falls, dad gays.

Me to chris tucker: ruby you get the dad one.

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
What happened to that new one they 'discovered' or 'invented' a few years ago? Wasn't that gonna change them all out of sync or something?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Aquarius

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Capricorn. I don't know much about this stuff, but I seem to remember it having to do with goats and being an rear end in a top hat.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
Virgo. The virgin. I'm perpetually un-hosed.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I'm a libra and every time I read the personality description it's different bullshit

Also, the whole zodiac thing is bullshit, too. It's not even passable astronomy. The brighest two stars in Libra are Zeben-El-Negubi and Zuben-Es-Mali or some poo poo, which means "Northern Claw" and "Southern Claw" because those goddamn stars used to be in Scorpio or something and nobody ever decided to lay the law down on this crap over the past 3000 years. My stars are named after the dumbass consteallation next door! I hope he got his claws figured out

We should make up a new zodiac that makes some loving sense. I'll be damned if we can't find some stars along the ecliptic that look like a guy stretching out his butthole

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Virgo. The manliest of all the signs.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Tujague posted:

I'm a libra and every time I read the personality description it's different bullshit

Also, the whole zodiac thing is bullshit, too. It's not even passable astronomy. The brighest two stars in Libra are Zeben-El-Negubi and Zuben-Es-Mali or some poo poo, which means "Northern Claw" and "Southern Claw" because those goddamn stars used to be in Scorpio or something and nobody ever decided to lay the law down on this crap over the past 3000 years. My stars are named after the dumbass consteallation next door! I hope he got his claws figured out

We should make up a new zodiac that makes some loving sense. I'll be damned if we can't find some stars along the ecliptic that look like a guy stretching out his butthole

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

Holy poo poo this describes me perfectly!!!!!!!!

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Aries I e the best sign. Yeah, I know what you think and don't care.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The letter that preceded you mentioned you were born under a certain sign. Now what would that be?

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
capercorn

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Sagittarius which is a pretty cool sign. Much better than being a pair of scales or some poo poo. And what the gently caress is a water gatherer? Gotta pity those poor fuckers.

Hell yeah, we're hung like a horse and know how to shoot straight.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Zebra
My sister is as well, but sometimes we have different things happen to us so wtf???

Go-Gurt For Dinner
Jul 8, 2013
I'm not sure of what I see, Cupid don't gently caress with me.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
you have to compare your sign to your love one so you can see if you both are compatible

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

ikanreed posted:

The letter that preceded you mentioned you were born under a certain sign. Now what would that be?

Lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
How do signs work if you're a mutant premature birth

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

How do signs work if you're a mutant premature birth

You are cursed to exist between star signs for the rest of time.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

pisces, the two for one sign

I have no idea what that means. someone read me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

radiatinglines posted:

pisces, the two for one sign

I have no idea what that means. someone read me

u a sissy bitch!!!