Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
cuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Jukeboxblues posted:

Mine is cancer. Witch doctor says I got 18 months to live. :(

goonspeed

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

Boring virgo, here.

My boring horoscope story:

When I was about 10, you could buy little booklets at certain stores* with the various star positions for a given year and fill out your own horoscope if you had the big, fancy paper with the circle on it, which I think you had to mail-order. Dad decided to do all of us, so we could have our own, personalized horoscopes, and interpretations thereof. Mine said I was going to achieve high office but be corrupted by it, or as Dad put it, "you will spend your presidency in jail." Cool!

Then, when I was about 16, Dad pulled out my chart to go over it with me for some reason, and I noticed he'd used the wrong birth year. My new horoscope didn't have anything cool in it. Someone else gets my presidency and jail time.

*I think it was a knickknack shop.

woww

• Locked thread