Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

grack posted:

How in the ever-blistering shitfucks are the Canucks actually leading this game.

Rangers defense is magically bad this year, their top scorers went form shooting 20% to 2%, and Lundqvist is finally mortal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Im late but who cares :siren:ARTY PARTY THANKS COLUMBUS:siren:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

e: Oh poo poo a goal? By Montreal?!

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

nature6pk posted:

Someone please tell me that it's more than my Canucks Sportsnet broadcast is absolutely unwatchable right now.

e: well more unwatchable than normal

No thats just the Rangers defense.

:downsrim:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Grebo posted:

Merde...

Any excuse to post pictures or videos of my cats.

I found this one a while ago, pretty sure its fateos cat

Also this is probably evenworse username's

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Panik! At the... whatever Nashville plays at.

I was terrified a guy that failed to make the Leafs would be terrible but he has been surprisingly decent!

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

2 goal lead? What 2 goal lead?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Is that #30 for Kane?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Jovial Cow posted:

Ryan Miller should let us score some goals imo

That would be bad for his trade value which is currently at... roughly 1.5 Sbisa's.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I do not support Trump or masturbating to anime.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

And so ends Therrien's reign. :unsmith:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

iwentdoodie posted:

Crow is seriously playing the best hockey of his life

No kidding.

That contract actually aint looking so bad. For now.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

It'd be cool if the Hawks just won every game from now until the end of the Cup Finals

Streaks like that always end with a first round sweep by some scrub team. Id rather they flail around for a bit, sliding into a wild card spot then sweeping their way to another Cup.

Mostly because I want to post "Scuderi gets another Cup before Crosby" and watch PAS cry. :v:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Duke Chin posted:

Also a Dallas goal against the LA FuckTheKings is a good thing and I like it :golfclap:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Duke Chin posted:

What is their "asinine ticket policy"? I pretty much pay little-to-zero attention to the Predators.

You have to prove you live in the Nashville area with proof of residence to buy tickets. But only when they play Chicago and St.Louis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

While the whole team may not be playing that well, I've really lost any affection I've had for Kari Lehtonen.

5.9m until 2018 baby.

In addition to the 4.5m locked into Niemi until 2018.

:v:

• Locked thread