Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
off camera you just know the husband is yelling at his wife about how their realtor is a minority

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Everyone on those house shows are bad people

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Oh no I'm sorry we cant find a million dollar house that meets your specifications

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Eonwe posted:

Oh no I'm sorry we cant find a million dollar house that meets your specifications

"man this house is perfect but"

*looks across the highway way back where the entrance to the neighborhood is*

"there's construction going on there ewww i don't know if i could put up with having to drive by that every day"

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
*votes to expel Mexicans*
"Why can't I find anyone to tend to my home and garden?!"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

lol hgtv is p much "3O: The Network"

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gyra_Solune posted:

"man this house is perfect but"

*looks across the highway way back where the entrance to the neighborhood is*

"there's construction going on there ewww i don't know if i could put up with having to drive by that every day"

poors work in construction

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Im voting for Trump.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Those HGTV shows piss me off because where are those assholes getting like $850,000 for their house budget? Goddamn rich motherfuckers.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
three threads about trump, no threads about hillary. hm.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

wiffle ball bat posted:

three threads about trump, no threads about hillary. hm.

:justpost:

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Vanilla ice project is a fun show.

Gorefluff
Aug 19, 2004
cuddly minotaur

Eonwe posted:

In the Vancouver version of the show this is the norm.

Yeah we both work six figure jobs, maybe a house less than 50 years old in a neighbourhood near a decent school would be good.

*average detached house is $2.5m*

*parents commit suicide so 8 year old child can collect life insurance for a downpayment on an asbestos filled crack shack*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i dont have cable op why would i

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the only ones i ever (hate)watch are the ones where they are buying a place to move to out of the country usually in someplace tropical/latin. and even then its only if im still hungover at like 3pm on a Sunday.

Last weekend i caught a few seconds of one with a dumb couple with a wife that looked like Velma insisting on finding an oceanfront 2bdr place in Montauk, NY for $250,000 or less...def ppl that believe secretly voting GOP will lower their taxes :backtowork:

p sure irl if it wasnt staged bs the realtor would have grinned and referred them to airbnb instead and then speed off in their Lexus to make it to brunch with the girls in time

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Jan 20, 2016

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
if i had a girlfriend i would probably watch all those shows

if i had a girlfriend...

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

HGTV would own if instead of helping yuppie assholes find that perfect uptown brownstone they had meth heads choose a crackhouse

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

the house flipper shows would be deec if they forced yuppies to pick blighted houses out of burnt down blocks in detroit

arming them and forcing them to evict the squatters is where the tv magic lives

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Bacon Hat posted:

the house flipper shows would be deec if they forced yuppies to pick blighted houses out of burnt down blocks in detroit

arming them and forcing them to evict the squatters is where the tv magic lives

for prime entertainment, arm the squatters instead

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

actually this is detroit, america. they're probably plenty armed already.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

dude is extremely popular is what im saying.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
fyi op trump is a great american who will make this country supersonic and out of sight

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im voting for this gamefaqs luelinks spinoff ive been hearing about: 'eti'

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i remember when hgtv was still largely produced around knoxville and had real americans on set, not a bunch of liberal pretty-boys

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i love watching white ppl argue over their vacation home

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

OctoberBlues posted:

Those HGTV shows piss me off because where are those assholes getting like $850,000 for their house budget? Goddamn rich motherfuckers.

most of them went to college and got a degree that matters

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i.e. business administration aka job creating

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
trump trolling doesnt work v well when the entire internet is in on thejoke man id try a new gimmick maybe hillary?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

HGTV would own if instead of helping yuppie assholes find that perfect uptown brownstone they had meth heads choose a crackhouse
this is what hgtv used to be though

Robo Reagan posted:

trump trolling doesnt work v well when the entire internet is in on thejoke man id try a new gimmick maybe hillary?
no thanas man last time i did any dedicated political gimmickposting was in LF and ended up believing it all

Gazpacho fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Jan 20, 2016

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

um... gently caress... this is a really really loving good idea for a tv show actually and I would watch the poo poo out of it

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
i want to watch and beat off to anime with them

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
When HGTV had "while you were out" and poo poo like that it was good. Nowadays it really only caters to rich people and I don't give a gently caress about houses I'll never have...:smith:

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
whenever i hang out with my mom she wants to drink white wine and watch the goddamn motherfucking property brothers. this is why ur goin in a home asap bitch

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

nobody is perfect

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Hillary is the candidate for rich assholes, Trump is the candidate for angry racist dudes that work lovely jobs

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

the great deceiver posted:

whenever i hang out with my mom she wants to drink white wine and watch the goddamn motherfucking property brothers. this is why ur goin in a home asap bitch

Sounds like your mom just wants to be tag teamed by the property bros

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

fits my needs posted:

Sounds like your mom just wants to be tag teamed by the property bros

i honestly wouldnt doubt it for one second

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Trump voters are old white poors. HGTV people seem more like Cruz voters maybe. More likely one of the dozen or so boring generic Republicans who's names the rest of us have forgotten.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Trump voters are old white poors. HGTV people seem more like Cruz voters maybe. More likely one of the dozen or so boring generic Republicans who's names the rest of us have forgotten.

)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

saw the show castle hunters the other day where white americans were in europe discussing whether or not they could mount a flat screen TV to the stone walls of a 500 year old castle

• Locked thread