Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Anybody jumping on the DeMarco Murray grenade this year has only themselves to blame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Benne posted:

Anybody jumping on the DeMarco Murray grenade this year has only themselves to blame

To exotic for your taste

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Looks like it's going to be an extremely lovely year to have a rookie pick after 1.06.

1.01: Elliot
1.02 - 1.04: Pick your poison of Treadwell, Doctson, Coleman
1.05-1.06: Sterling Shepherd/Michael Thomas (great landing spots for both imo)

Carroo's landing spot sucked
Kenneth Dixon still hasn't been drafted
I guess Tyler Boyd has a decent situation, but meh overall
Derrick Henry - gently caress the Titans
I guess CJ Prosise landed in a goodish spot, but good luck with that, Rawls owners

Outside of one of the guys left going to the Patriots or another really good situation, I'm trying to move my late first rookie picks if I can.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Man if Cruz comes back healthy the Giants will have quite the trio of WRs.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.

Cervixalot posted:

Looks like it's going to be an extremely lovely year to have a rookie pick after 1.06.

1.01: Elliot
1.02 - 1.04: Pick your poison of Treadwell, Doctson, Coleman
1.05-1.06: Sterling Shepherd/Michael Thomas (great landing spots for both imo)

Carroo's landing spot sucked
Kenneth Dixon still hasn't been drafted
I guess Tyler Boyd has a decent situation, but meh overall
Derrick Henry - gently caress the Titans
I guess CJ Prosise landed in a goodish spot, but good luck with that, Rawls owners

Outside of one of the guys left going to the Patriots or another really good situation, I'm trying to move my late first rookie picks if I can.

I have the 1.07 and own Rawls in dynasty so probably will go for Prosise. Ideally I will be able to trade out my pick for a 2017 one though.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

LmaoTheKid posted:

Man if Cruz comes back healthy the Giants will have quite the trio of WRs.

LmaoTheKid posted:

Man if Cruz comes back healthy

LmaoTheKid posted:

Cruz healthy

What is this I don't know what that is

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

I just realize I totally forgot about Will Fuller on my list. He's still back half of the first for me, but ideally I'm staying away. If pushed, I guess I'd go Boyd 1.07, Fuller 1.08. I can see slotting Prosise in the next few picks, but no idea what to do about the rest of the round at this point.

Here's hoping Chicago takes a shot at Kenneth Dixon with one of their 7 picks today...

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Spoeank posted:

What is this I don't know what that is

Look, its the offseason, I can have hope, can't I?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Hot take Braxton Miller will be the better Texans rookie WR than Will Fuller

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Cervixalot posted:

One league I've got 1.05, 1.08, then 1.10-1.12 and 2.01. Not sure it'll be worth trying to trade up to 1.02 or 1.03.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
:siren: NO LONGER THE OFFSEASON! :siren:

• Locked thread