Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
please answer:

a) how often you fart
b) how often you burp
c) a rough idea of your diet

bonus question:
have you ever taken laxatives? please submit a short answer on the most entertaining situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a)i dunno a million
b)i dunno a million
c)potatos

bonus q: yes op i often read ur posts

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
probably more than average because it's impossible for me to burp

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I fart a bunch, burp sometimes and eat a lot of pasta

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Binky posted:

is it because ur mouth is always full of punchcards and u have no guts?

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
that was an answer to a... got too excited and hit submit reply. The answer to b would be none. and c would be ... poop

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

farting into my crunchwrap supreme rn

i hope my vegetable broth turns out ok

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i only fart into the toilet, OP

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

dad gay. so what posted:

i only fart into the toilet, OP

What's his name?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What's his name?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Not enough times

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Orkin Mang posted:

is it because ur mouth is always full of punchcards and u have no guts?

I can tell you're trying to make me cry but I have bad news buster: I only barely am

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Girls don't fart

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Binky posted:

I can tell you're trying to make me cry but I have bad news buster: I only barely am

i lost my guts years ago in a tragic failure of courage :(

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Please include gender in your submissions

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I once was taking probiotics that were like $70/bottle and I seriously farted like once a week maybe

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Lord Binky posted:

what are your preexisting conditions? I date someone who can't burp and it's incredibly frustrating for me, so I would like some support.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Probably like two or three times a day, OP, more if I've eaten something like pizza.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

diabeetz posted:

what are your preexisting conditions? I date someone who can't burp and it's incredibly frustrating for me, so I would like some support.

I don't know what causes it to be honest. it's really weird

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

20-30

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I enjoy sugar alcohols so...like, a million maybe

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I've always had good gastro, usually metabolize a big meal within 3 to 6 hours, fart several robust, aromatic farts, and poo poo out a nice moist yet firm and rippled poo poo. I probably derive 90% of my pleasure from farting and making GBS threads. I think I have evolved so that my gastro system takes more pleasure than my actual sex drive.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
whats with all the market research threads in gbs lately?

ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I've always had good gastro, usually metabolize a big meal within 3 to 6 hours, fart several robust, aromatic farts, and poo poo out a nice moist yet firm and rippled poo poo. I probably derive 90% of my pleasure from farting and making GBS threads. I think I have evolved so that my gastro system takes more pleasure than my actual sex drive.

so what you're saying is that the cycle of having your rear end filled and emptied is what passes for sexual satisfaction in your life

gee, i wonder if you're gay

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
It's just one long continuous fart from when I wake up till when I go to sleep.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
a) goku
b) goku
c) goku

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Breathe in, fart out.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
It's more like one day long superfart rather than a series of farts.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im eatin a carne asada burrito for dinner so my night farts are gonna be really good also my bathroom visit at work tomorrow afternoon will be highly satisfying

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I try to reach my quota of 50 farts a day.

Sometimes I gotta work some out though.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Lord Binky posted:

You really are my internet son.

Once I was in a relationship for 2 years and didn't fart once in front of him. I also cannot burp, so I was in a lot of pain for the 1 year we lived together.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
cool thing to do with ur bae: massage their guts, doctor style. until they fart

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005
I fart quite a bit as I drink a lot of protein so I can get swole without going to the gym. I almost never burp though unless drinking beer which is every day but I try to limit that to only evenings. One time I took laxatives that looked like chocolate because I couldn't poop cause I had taken a lot of opiates for consecutive days.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

I fart around once a minute. I basically can't stay in any social situations because after 10 minutes it becomes painful to hold it in any longer and I have to excuse myself to go to into the bathroom and let a massive one rip. Farting silently isn't an option because they reek every time.

One of my earliest memories is sitting in church and being really confused about how nobody else was farting

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

I fart around once a minute. I basically can't stay in any social situations because after 10 minutes it becomes painful to hold it in any longer and I have to excuse myself to go to into the bathroom and let a massive one rip. Farting silently isn't an option because they reek every time.

One of my earliest memories is sitting in church and being really confused about how nobody else was farting

There is something seriously wrong with you medically.

its super funny to fart when a cat is under your bed sheets so you should get a cat.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

a) sometimes
b) I fart alot
c) yeah its food

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

i want to know more about your life, that sounds really challenging. how do you work and live, farting every minute?

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i used to have a cat that would flip out and attack whatever was closest to her when i farted. that cat died. now i have a cat that purrs if i fart and will seek out my butt to cuddle with to capture more good farts.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

wiffle ball bat posted:

i want to know more about your life, that sounds really challenging. how do you work and live, farting every minute?

I lucked out and got a job where everyone has to wear hearing protection and I'm constantly surrounded by organic solvent vapors that mask the smell unless someone is like right next to me. At home I just fart a whole lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Girls don't fart

• Locked thread