Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Don Taco goes to the park.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Luxury Communism posted:

"ah yes, now is the perfect time to post a screenshot from my copious collection of pedophilic late 19th century literature PDF's in order to make fun of a goon on the internet"

Amazon's texts are searchable goober.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Luxury Communism posted:

My my whatever do we have here? A reader?!

Get'm boys!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

you are an interesting creature

I'm 45% dogshit

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

you should get that looked at. it could be a blockage in your colon... hmmm how ironic

I checked and now I'm 46% dogshit it's gone up

E: I read some earlier posts of your itt and think you might appreciate this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJvvxEs1_pE

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

satanic splash-back posted:

Have you tried wiping your shoes?

Because I have an animal username I'm going to assume you said hooves instead.

dad gay. so what posted:

it could be a guinea worm :chloe:

I got pinworms a few years ago probably from some loving little snotface on my ambulance.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Luxury Communism posted:

Post pics of ur fursona already dude.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3728258

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

Thanks GBS I learned the proper word was probably "child" or maybe "future waifu", still learning after all these years !

D-Toc's sexy children posting emporium

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

YeahTubaMike posted:

was the 10 year old on her way to or from yoga?

also lol at the "girls don't flirt unless they're molested" guy, like when i was 13 i flirted with funeral home employees before my great-grandmother's service. girls can be horny bastards too.

A fat 12 year old gay boy repeatedly offered his rear end to me while dancing and singing a Britney Spears song during the world's slowest elevator ride at a Christian based school in Bangkok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Oops I did it again?

I don't remember.

Probably.

• Locked thread