Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who will endorse trump next?
goku
find out on the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z
the resurrected corpse of nero
a bunch of long-dead mongol hordes
stormfront (unless this hasn't already happened)
the furry-brony conspiracy :ese:
hookers
george "watch this drive" bush jr.
the burger king kidz club
you
View Results

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Hey, guys. What if voters are stupid? Couldn't that explain everything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

genesplicer posted:

A very small portion of me wants to see Trump become president. Just because I want to see what happens in that four years. It would be epic, whatever it is. If we had the ability to call "Do Over" and reset the switch and start over at the end, I would gladly vote for him.

However, I don't really want him to be president, as I fear he would destroy this country.

fight those old-person inclinations

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
extremely upset that the resurrected corpse of nero is not #1 tbh

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
we're finally going to finish that bridge to nowhere

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
No matter what happens, America will absolutely get the leader it deserves.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Have you guys heard Donald talk at these rallys? Not the blurbs that make it to the news or daily show but his actual talks. It's so stupidly obvious he just pulls poo poo out of his rear end.

"There are over 12 billion people over the age of 100 who are mooching of Medicare. I forget where I heard that. But these people they just-matter of fact some guy told me that where is he? Anyways 12 billion people who- I think he's sitting over there came up to me and told me. These people they- yeah, no he's a trustworthy guy. Where is he?"

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
That palin speech makes no sense. It's like a word salad recited by an unmedicated schizophrenic.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

A very small portion of me wants to see Trump become president. Just because I want to see what happens in that four years. It would be epic, whatever it is. If we had the ability to call "Do Over" and reset the switch and start over at the end, I would gladly vote for him.

However, I don't really want him to be president, as I fear he would destroy this country.

I thought you were Australian? Either way your statement is true lol

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

That palin speech makes no sense. It's like a word salad recited by an unmedicated schizophrenic.

Psychosis comes in sub-schizophrenia forms. One of the primary diagnostic symptoms is change of subject mid-sentence, without apparent awareness of the fumble.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

ikanreed posted:

Hmmmm worth considering

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Microwaves Mom posted:

Trump gives zero shits and will continue to Trump no matter who he faces.

Bernie can be rational and formal as he likes. No matter what Trump will Trump.
But Bernie will easily probably take independent voters over Trump.
Either way the insanity of 2016 is going down in the record books as the day the US government's 2party system finally broke.

GOP can't field a likable candidate and is man baby crying over the one they have leading. Lol literally blaming anime jerk offing men for him.

lol

I hope the two party system breaks because it sucks

We need coalitions in the legislature like they have in the UK or other normal multi-party democracies

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

That Robot posted:

lol

I hope the two party system breaks because it sucks

We need coalitions in the legislature like they have in the UK or other normal multi-party democracies

We are a republic, not a democracy.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Enfield posted:

death to america

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

nigga crab pollock posted:

extremely upset that the resurrected corpse of nero is not #1 tbh

nero would love trump. he'd probably want to gently caress him too

ikanreed posted:

correction: voters are often uninformed retards

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Windows 98 posted:

We are a republic, not a democracy.

yes but we can still have multiple parties who can have alliances with other parties

that doesn't violate anything in the constitution

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I wasn't correcting him regarding the number of parties allowed in our system. I was merely correcting his usage of calling us a democracy, which is in fact incorrect.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

I wasn't correcting him regarding the number of parties allowed in our system. I was merely correcting his usage of calling us a democracy, which is in fact incorrect.

you must be a blast at parties

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Who are the two people who voted "goku" but not "Find out on the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z?"

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I thought we were a democratic republic.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Volume posted:

you must be a blast at parties

Being pedantic can be a hobby too.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

my hobby is drinking

it's drinking, buddy

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Sarah Palin posted:

“Trump’s candidacy, it has exposed not just that tragic ramifications of that betrayal of the transformation of our country, but too, he has exposed the complicity on both sides of the aisle that has enabled it, okay?"

This is an actual quote from someone that people are actually listening to.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

ghlbtsk posted:

No matter what happens, America will absolutely get the leader it deserves.

:ohdear:

:smith:

:negative:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ghlbtsk posted:

I thought we were a democratic republic.
democratic oligarchy

we vote which rich, old, white man we want in office to make bank and destroy the free world

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

I thought you were Australian? Either way your statement is true lol

Nope, American.

ikanreed posted:

As George Carlin said: "Imagine how stupid the average person is. Then realize that half of them are stupider than that."

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i'm gonna vote for genesplicer since he's an old white man that would be rich if elected because lobbyists and corporations and all that polisci bullshit

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

symbolic posted:

i'm gonna vote for genesplicer since he's an old white man that would be rich if elected because lobbyists and corporations and all that polisci bullshit

vote Genesplicer to get all the 'gifts'

:toot:

Missouri lawmaker: Sex with lobbyists is a 'gift'

(Actually a good thing done here) http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/07/politics/missouri-lobbyist-sex-gift-bill/

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'd vote for genesplicer if he was running for prez, wait a minute, bernie sanders and genesplicer are probably the same age... they have a lot of similar viewpoints... genesplicer = bernie sanders!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I am unironically voting for trump just because I want to see the poo poo storm that will usher in if he gets in office.

if.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EorayMel posted:

I am unironically voting for trump just because I want to see the poo poo storm that will usher in if he gets in office.

if.
you are the reason why jesus killed himself

naem
May 29, 2011

Trump is an actual candidate who could actually win in this terrifying version of reality we live in

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

naem posted:

Trump is an actual candidate who could actually win in this terrifying version of reality we live in

fuckin love it.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

a bone to pick posted:

I'd vote for genesplicer if he was running for prez, wait a minute, bernie sanders and genesplicer are probably the same age... they have a lot of similar viewpoints... genesplicer = bernie sanders!

Have you ever seen me, Bernie Sanders, and Batman in a room at the same time? Not suggesting anything, but just putting it out there.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Donald cuck.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

symbolic posted:

democratic oligarchy

we vote which rich, old, white man we want in office to make bank and destroy the free world

I get to choose who rapes me financially

Freedom isn't free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
i will almost always vote Goku as i have today but to be honest that is a pretty unlikely endorsement

• Locked thread