Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
what should I say to get a prescription for xanax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm stressed.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

"can i have xanax?"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
why are you going to the mental doctor? what brain problem do you suffer from? why are you abusing the health care system? what drug do you need? here. *gives you a xanax*

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i'm not sure what disease I have

whichever one causes me to be a 25 year old virgin

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

"hey are you a pleasure psychiatrist?"

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

i think that's called "lack of game"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

ah - a classic case of "autism" (which isnt real by the way i am being sarcastic). i really dont give a poo poo, OP, and neither does your doctor. you would be better served by seeking the self-perscribed medicines you are obsessed with on your own. you may find some others you like too. live it up, you only have about 75 more years to go. tops.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
seriously dude. the clock is ticking. we are all going to die and you will look back on your life and feel like it took a second. what a waste of time.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

xanax? way to aim low you'll get an rx for that just for showing up. think bigger only you hold yourself back from a legal substance dependency.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
are you allergic to gluten? it could be gluten poisoning

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

if you don't give me the drugs I'll just buy them online

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Yudo posted:

xanax? way to aim low you'll get an rx for that just for showing up. think bigger only you hold yourself back from a legal substance dependency.

i like that vyvance i cant even sleep anymore

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Ein cooler Typ posted:

*glances from medical charts, followed by long, pronounced sigh*

"I'm sorry Mr. Typ; I don't know how best to break this to you, but it appears you have a severe case of the Goon. It is terminal and we will eventually have to pull the plug (on your internet connection) when you go comatose. You have my deepest sympathies."

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Wait, if you hire a psychiatrist do you get free drugs? Is that how the free market works? Please respond ASAP I need opiates.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

*glances from medical charts, followed by long, pronounced sigh*

"I'm sorry Mr. Typ; I don't know how best to break this to you, but it appears you have a severe case of the Goon. It is terminal and we will eventually have to pull the plug (on your internet connection) when you go comatose. You have my deepest sympathies."

if you would have said "AIDS" that would have been your only good post ever :(

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
i think it may be the anime

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh yeah and nothing about the internet connection, maybe you could have tied charlie sheen into this somehow? i dunno, but nice try :)

Yudo
May 15, 2003

dad gay. so what posted:

i like that vyvance i cant even sleep anymore

vyvance is expensive Dexedrine it's a rip off scam. like your liver just turns it into Dexedrine but that can't be patented.

i prefer the old standbys of methamphetamine (desoyxn) or dextroamphetamine (adderal/dexadrine) rather than the new patented prodrugs (scams) that are certain to cause priapism or something otherwise horrifying.

tl;dr drugs are the only way i can truly feel my dick.

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate

symbolic posted:

"can i have xanax?"

well. can you?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Yudo posted:

yeah the 'reward' means you get high for a few months then depend on them just to feel normal and owe them money for it til you die, grats on the scheme op

i hope you're going for actual therapy based reasons you're too ashamed to admit to us and end up getting cognitive behavioral therapy and some new hobbies or something

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Yudo posted:

vyvance is expensive Dexedrine it's a rip off scam. like your liver just turns it into Dexedrine but that can't be patented.

i prefer the old standbys of methamphetamine (desoyxn) or dextroamphetamine (adderal/dexadrine) rather than the new patented prodrugs (scams) that are certain to cause priapism or something otherwise horrifying.

its $40 a month :confused: lol nice health care and drug knowledge combo. millennials should be killed

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
OP you need to set your life goals a bit higher if you wish to succeed in this fast paced society.

go for klonopin.

at worst the doc will look at you and say, "ehh. i think you could use something different"

and then you'll get your xanax.

Admiral_eX_laX fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jan 20, 2016

Yudo
May 15, 2003

extra stout posted:

yeah the 'reward' means you get high for a few months then depend on them just to feel normal and owe them money for it til you die, grats on the scheme op

i hope you're going for actual therapy based reasons you're too ashamed to admit to us and end up getting cognitive behavioral therapy and some new hobbies or something

holy poo poo your dumb when it stops getting you high you just take more and more duh

dad gay. so what posted:

its $40 a month :confused: lol nice health care and drug knowledge combo. millennials should be killed

I pay $5 for more and stronger so owned i think you are?

ArgoATX
Dec 10, 2014
say to your psychiatrist "i have a gun in my bag, i'm really sorry i don't know if i came here to get better and i think there might only be one way off of this hosed up merry go round" boom you'll have all the xanax you want in NO TIME

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Yudo posted:

No way vyvanse kicks the poo poo out of adderall. I've never tried desoxyn but that's crazy hard to find anyhow

I did some Focalin the other day and that kicked my rear end.....I was beggin for mercy

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
(editors note: dont forget that you are all mortal and your life will be over in the blink of an eye)

[narrator] it seems the OP has resigned himself to waste the only thing he will ever have. the gift. the brief instant of time that has been allocated to you. a sentient being....*looks at you* *looks around* *looks at the OP* *gets sucked up by a tornado*

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

(editors note: dont forget that you are all mortal and your life will be over in the blink of an eye)

[narrator] it seems the OP has resigned himself to waste the only thing he will ever have. the gift. the brief instant of time that has been allocated to you. a sentient being....*looks at you* *looks around* *looks at the OP* *gets sucked up by a tornado*

yeah i think you're right

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

My state randomly drug tests anyone taking prescription drugs, so I recommend taking as many as you can find beforehand.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

No way vyvanse kicks the poo poo out of adderall. I've never tried desoxyn but that's crazy hard to find anyhow

I did some Focalin the other day and that kicked my rear end.....I was beggin for mercy

do it just once (get a desoxyn rx that is) so you can see the pharmacy staff glower at you. then you will know what it feels like when a junkie gets their buprenorphine. Focalin is not an amphetamine, which, warts and all, is a very old class of drug that is well documented.

seriously desoxyn is hands down the best but it is, as you say, hard to find. Otherwise whatever works for you as they are basically identical.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

/

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate

satanic splash-back posted:

My state randomly drug tests anyone taking prescription drugs, so I recommend taking as many as you can find beforehand.

where in the hell do you live. wow.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

i want to be the cop assigned to randomly ask for pee.

VVV that makes no sense.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

where in the hell do you live. wow.

Ohio made it a requirement for doctors to randomly drug test any patient they prescribe things to in 2015

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

satanic splash-back posted:

Ohio made it a requirement for doctors to randomly drug test any patient they prescribe things to in 2015

just the odd old salaried pothead checking in to say thats an amazingly good idea

gently caress pills

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

ohio nazi

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Bacon Hat posted:

just the odd old salaried pothead checking in to say thats an amazingly good idea

gently caress pills

This sounds good until you realize that means if a doctor prescribes you pain pills cause you hurt yourself, he can then give you a drug test for weed right then and there, then deny you follow-up checkups, service, and your prescription if you test positive. This is not a hypothetical, it is a real situation that actually happened.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
then don't do weed

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

"can i have xanax?"

This will probably work. God bless America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

good luck op

• Locked thread