Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Yudo posted:

vyvance is expensive Dexedrine it's a rip off scam. like your liver just turns it into Dexedrine but that can't be patented.

i prefer the old standbys of methamphetamine (desoyxn) or dextroamphetamine (adderal/dexadrine) rather than the new patented prodrugs (scams) that are certain to cause priapism or something otherwise horrifying.

tl;dr drugs are the only way i can truly feel my dick.

No way vyvanse kicks the poo poo out of adderall. I've never tried desoxyn but that's crazy hard to find anyhow

I did some Focalin the other day and that kicked my rear end.....I was beggin for mercy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Mariana Horchata posted:

look up 'Etizolam' and buy that poo poo online from overseas pharmacies...its like part xanax, part soma - a little short acting but also (usually) wont cause week long blackouts. in my experience they are very stingy with handing benzos out to young ppl...best bet if ur deadset on Xanax is saying u have to fly somewhere and have been absolutely pissing in ur pants about it and cant sleep and have been thinking about trying to get a refund on ur vacation but worried that ur SO will get mad and eventually dump u (point being, make a good backstory and put on a nice performance...and u might just get lucky)

They're not too stingy w a one-time Rx for benzos for the scenarios you describe

Also first rule of telling a lie is to keep it simple :cmon:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Bacon Hat posted:

or you could not eat pills like a loving millennial and just smoke pot

Do both for maximum turn-up

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Yikes another GBS mental health thread where everyone reveals they're on anxiolytics/antidepressants

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
What I wanna know is who's a bad enough dude to need antipsychotic medications daily

Any prodromal schizophrenics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

the great deceiver posted:

and you're surprised by this why

Idk I imagine everyone being like me. Maybe mental illness is the key to posting well which is why I'm doomed to being an unremarkable poster

• Locked thread