Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
op it's like insanely easy and cheap to order all the goddamn xanax you want off the internet. psychs generally aren't enthusiastic about handing out xanax in my experience but you might as well make up a story about having severe panic attacks and just run with it. ambien is insanely easy to get if you are in to that tho. one thing i have noticed that will help you get benzos from a doctor is to be a woman. welcome to the gynocracy sheeple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Yudo posted:

In 2013 doctors wrote 48,465,000 Xanax prescriptions, making it by millions the most common psychiatric script. It was also number 1 drug in the preceding decade. In sum, 91,167,000 prescriptions were written for the three most popular benzodiazepines: Ativan, Valium and Xanax. On the uppers side, 34,848,000 rxes were written for amphetamines, methylphenidate and their variants. Psychiatric training is bad and psychiatry is one of the few medical professions where one can still make money hand over fist: being a glorified pill dispenser means short appointments, so cram em in.

In short, I'm saying you suck at getting drugs.

wow ok you sure owned me. maybe doctors don't like prescribing me medication due to my long, colorful and documented history of drug abuse and stints in rehab and prison. anyway my original point was skip the middleman and order this poo poo off the internet op. if you want it so bad why waste your time and the psychs time honestly.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Yudo posted:

I wouldn't have had to own you so thoroughly if you had mentioned that doctor reluctance was on account of your substance history and not some general (and, as evidenced, nonexistent) reluctance. In my 100% not at all empirical opinion, psychiatrists and GPs tend to either overreact to substance history or ignore it entirely, neither I think being ideal.

i wasn't actually being sarcastic you did thoroughly own me

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Yudo posted:

As a fellow '03 I hope you can appreciate how over a decade in the internet basement can make recognizing sincerity challenging. Sorry to pile on.

lol no it's fine, seeing those numbers was actually shocking. what you said about clinicians either overcaring or undercaring about patients with a history of substance abuse struck me as well. i will likely never be prescribed benzos or opiates again but psychs will hand me out ambien like candy. when abused i feel like that is potentially more dangerous than either of those other 2 drugs as it has caused me to do things like drive my car on the freeway blacked out when taking it as prescribed.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

dad gay. so what posted:

you seem to be somewhat of a danger to society

well the federal government agrees with you on at least one thing dad

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

i bet u and i could party hella hard tho

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

dad gay. so what posted:

would i have territorial rights or am i gonna get shived by some muppet jumping out of a trash can?

it depends if you have better drug connects i will fly out and meet you on your home ground

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

if not yes your life is in serious danger

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Yikes another GBS mental health thread where everyone reveals they're on anxiolytics/antidepressants

and you're surprised by this why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Idk I imagine everyone being like me. Maybe mental illness is the key to posting well which is why I'm doomed to being an unremarkable poster

the trick is that even if you're not mentally ill just find whatever psychoactive pills you have lying around, wash em down with some johnnie walker and just post whatever until you can feel your heartbeat in your eyes, pass out for 3 hours and do it again

• Locked thread