Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

I'm in, and every post must make a suggestion posting-theme that the following post MUST adhere to on pain of being modkilled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Mithranderp posted:

Posting restriction: you aren't allowed to lie

It's not a PR if you do it anyway

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

PR: all posts must contain a suggestion for a new PR.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Annoyed am I, this restriction has begun.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

A grave concern, this posting is. Braincells, I have lost. Reading it, the dark side, I can sense.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Mithranderp posted:

no1 wants 2 talk 2 me :(

Look inside, you should. See the reason, you will.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Are we still going with our PRs, I ask? The force, I fear, impels us forward.

For a vote, the darkness embodies beet, so I fear. His posting betrays his evil.

##vote beet

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Confused, I am, about everyone. Clouded by the PRs, my thoughts have become. Everyone, and nobody, a scum appears to be.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Returned, from soccer training, have I. A grave disturbance in the force, have I felt. A SithScum Master, I fear, walks among us. One who is highly skilled in the force. One who, their PR, truly inhabits. At those he perceives as weak, he lashes out at with his dark powers. If your minds are unguarded, his will shall be yours.

##vote Zets

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Tragic, it is, to see such a talented JediPR-player fall to the darkside. His skills, legendary, were. To avoid his fate, the voting patterns around him, we must examine.

Mith, friendly and communicative, with Zets she was. Look beyond the obvious, young padawan, and see her being the one to see through his transparent attacks upon an old Jedi Master. Decide, you must, whether this was a moment of town inspiration, or a bussing born of scum. For me, the truth, cloudy, appears.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Bussing, I think, is unlikely in a game this small. At the people trying to derail the vote on Zets, we should look. Sky Coq, shady, certainly appears to me.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Teflon, I think, is going a bit hard. Apropos of nothing, yesterday's push on TOML, seemed to be. An attempt to derail a strong push on proven scum, It seemed likely to be. One's motivation, in that light, needs to be more clearly explored.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Those On My Left posted:

I'm workin haaaaaaaaaaard to make a livin', and as such am too busy to look into this right now but I am kinda suss on Mith and Sky Coq, but I will try to have a closer look at lunch.

Always, it is imperative, to have a close look at your lunch. Otherwise, poo poo, you may eat.
:itwaspoo:

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Those On My Left posted:

As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain
My fuckin scumdar goes off
Who do I see? Gwyn-fuckin-plaine

##vote Gwynplaine

Very much, I enjoyed this post. Nicely played, I say to you. Confused, I am though, about what is pinging you. Misread me, please do not - aspersions I mean not to cast on your judgement. Some insight, I would like to gain, into what you're sensing.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

black_tangled posted:

You conveniently left out my most salient point, which was that when the pressure was on Zets, confirmed scum, you voted TOML about a million times. Then picked it up again the next day for shifty reasons, then played down the line with the policy lynch perspective, guaranteed not to draw any attention. That seems a little fruity to me.

This, for me, was the most troubling aspect. A student of the dark, his friends, would try to protect. Lies, deception, and obfuscation - these tools are those of the SithScum. The attack on TOML, coming when it did, smacked of last-ditch redirection. Today, no obvious case, Coq has put forward. Yet attack, he does. A good reason, there could be. For now, a decision must be made. May the force be with us, and guide this choice.

[b]##vote Sky Coq[/n]

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Weak with the force, my typing is.

##vote SKY COQ

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Thankful, I am, that the scum were relatively easy to spot by their voting habits and demeanor, since otherwise, hosed, we would have been.

Now I have a headache, much akin to hitting it against glass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Sold, I'm in.

• Locked thread