Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
IF you haven't bought it already and were waiting for it to get out of early access its out!
I'm making a playthrough right now starring all my GBS friends and me!

:kiddo:

Lets do this guys! Lets all make it out alive and sane! :sun:

Also if you don't know what darkest dungeon is, think like fantasy Xcom with insanity, cthulu, and an rpg based turn system with adventuring and what not. Also the guy who reads it makes it awesome.

So our first two heroes are a knight and a thief.

I'll make I.C. the crusader as IC is my knight in shining armor :<3:

The thief I'll make A Star War Betamax because he steals too many threads from the sticky before their time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
microwaves mom you are posting a lot of super unique and awesomethreads are you trying to become a gbs superstar

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Robo Reagan posted:

microwaves mom you are posting a lot of super unique and awesomethreads are you trying to become a gbs superstar

Nah, I just post poop.

THank you for your compliment.

Also I.C. and ASWB barely made it through the tutorial alive holy crap. They're probably gonna die horrible deaths because they can't seem to hit anyone.

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
Whoop do freakin' doodly doo, OP.

:ftbrg:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Added MiracleWhale (plague doc) and Luvcow (seeker) to the roster! Let us see if they can bolster our friends. Through love and miracles.

E:

We approach the RUins! I'm rooting for you guys :ohdear:

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Jan 20, 2016

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Cure the Crusader's Kleptomania soon as you can. He's a giant loving rear end in a top hat with that.

Or don't, if you want the full rear end in a top hat experience.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Did they ever adjust the hilarious damage+bleed of the front rank sword attacks of the piranha men or are you supposed to keep knocking them back into rank 3/4?

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

that poo poo looks exactly like a lovely browser game

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
I would like to go insane and gently caress up things for everyone else in a dungeon plz

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I bought the game for the atmosphere and it was definitely cool and immersive for awhile but it seemed pretty easy after a few runs. Have big things changed since the original release?

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
OP I get what you are trying to do but it seems like a pretty ok game tbh?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Cure the Crusader's Kleptomania soon as you can. He's a giant loving rear end in a top hat with that.

Or don't, if you want the full rear end in a top hat experience.

Oh my god is he ever!

I.C. stole about 3 bags of loot in the first adventure.

Shame on you I.C. you are supposed to be god fearing!

Good news is everyone did great in the first dungeon no deaths or close to deaths or people goin crazy

E:
As for questions people have on stats I have no idea as I havent played it until now.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Isaac has joined the fray as a houndmaster. I figure he has animals and dogs so why not!

E:
The dog is adorable its my favorite kind of dog too either an Irish wolfhound or a Scottish Deerhound

I absolutely adore this dog. Its my RL fav dog.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Jan 20, 2016

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
You can shorted my name to Chogs if you want and can I be the guy who hulks out into a giant rear end in a top hat who nobody else wants to travel with? tia. xx

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

ChogsEnhour posted:

You can shorted my name to Chogs if you want and can I be the guy who hulks out into a giant rear end in a top hat who nobody else wants to travel with? tia. xx

We shall see friend! We shall see!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i bought this game in the last steam sale and i can't decide if i like it or not. i feel like there's too many stats on abilities that i don't understand so i'm just retardedly mashing buttons when that seems like the wrong thing to do?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Hell Yeah posted:

i bought this game in the last steam sale and i can't decide if i like it or not. i feel like there's too many stats on abilities that i don't understand so i'm just retardedly mashing buttons when that seems like the wrong thing to do?

No clue I like it!

Also the dog guy is cool this dog is cool.

Everyone remained sane on the mission! and not dead.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if there's more than 1 living enemy grapeshot maybe? otherwise i hit the front guy with my front guy and that seems to work out sometimes

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
The dog has a rush that hits everything, its a good dog.

Also MiracleWhale appears to have... disappeared...

I put him in the church to pray and have his godjesus moments and he has disappeared with a ? next to his name.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Microwaves Mom posted:

The dog has a rush that hits everything, its a good dog.

Also MiracleWhale appears to have... disappeared...

I put him in the church to pray and have his godjesus moments and he has disappeared with a ? next to his name.

i have one of those healer bitches and the same thing happened to her but she has that problem where she will only go to the brothel to get her brain unfucked.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also i had a guy who was so afraid of the dungeon he had a heart attack lol

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I thought this was gonna be about the Chick tract.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Jesus won't stop us from this Run! In fact Jesus Christ has joined us as a Jester.
We are also joined my Nooner The sniper
and Hell yeah the Hellion.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i hope that seeing all these video game characters die inspires you.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

i played this when it was first available and thought it was cool, but a bit repetitive. didn't really have any desire to fight the same 3 bosses yet again, except this time they have higher stats

is it any better in that regard now?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Serious Frolicking posted:

i hope that seeing all these video game characters die inspires you.

Of course! I love to fantasize about everyone i talk to on SA dying.

E: Holy poo poo nooner is a scary sniper. He keeps critting and never misses.

Hell yeah likes to yell at everyone.

and Isaacs dog continues to be a good dog.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Stop posting.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
it's so dark!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Holy cow that was crazy you guys had to fight a giant slime that kept replicating itself but you won! You did it guys :bravo:
It seems theres some upset people in this thread. Im guessing its cause they were not included. This is sad I know but negativity is no way to get added to the fun!

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

flip the switch

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Took me 2 hours to download theme hospiyal the other night so i think for a new game i have to vicariously enjoy it itt

Im also a charachter so um voting 5 as long ad my dude is alive

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I was playing dungeonmans earlier but i died and stopped

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
so you're posting about a game where you name people after random forums users that haven't posted in this thread and your dog, where is this thread going

edit: nevermind hell yeah posted here and I guess that's ok

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

videogames is art

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I tried this way back in early access but it was balls hard, so I quit. All my dudes had to spend a week getting their poo poo together after a quick foray into a dungeon. i couldn't keep up.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Wait until I start a WWF thread where I make everyone in WWF Attitude for the N64 and make you all fight for my pleasure.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Poland Spring posted:

so you're posting about a game where you name people after random forums users that haven't posted in this thread and your dog, where is this thread going

edit: nevermind hell yeah posted here and I guess that's ok

You're next fear not. We haven't gotten incredible hulk man yet. You said you wanted to be special Im working on making sure you get what you want.

E: wait nm that was Chog

E: I'll make you a grave robber next then Poland.

Chog gets the hulk tho.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
How is me and my dog oging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I really should get an avatar so my mediocrity stands out more.

Thanks, Microwave's Mom! I hope I go and die horribly after gaining a weird fetish.

• Locked thread