Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
getinthedamnbox
Jan 4, 2011
Hello! I'm working on a brief audio game, and I'm hoping that someone here might be willing to playtest it. It's about 30 minutes long, and it is played on a blank screen with stereo headphones and a keyboard.

Here is the URL to the (unpublished) game page: http://getinthedamnbox.itch.io/heartread?secret=UARc2KJTugSLiBVNNonEjezqKrc The page itself is a work in process, but it'll give you access to the game files.

The main thing I'd be looking for is confirmation that you were able to reach the end of the game with whatever setup you're using (computer + headphones). I've tested it on as many different setups as I have access to, but that's not a very large range. The game is not intended to be challenging, so if you find yourself with no idea what to do next, something has gone wrong.

Other feedback (e.g., story, sound design, gameplay) is, of course, welcome and appreciated, if you're inclined to give it. Even if I'm not able to incorporate your comments into this particular project, they may prove useful for a future one.

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives this a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
This looks interesting! Do you still need testers?

getinthedamnbox
Jan 4, 2011
We're all set now, but thank you for the offer!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Whoa, I've been waiting for a game like this ever since I played the HL2 mod Blind Monks' Society. I'll check it out when I get some time.

• Locked thread