Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I poo poo on a toilet, not on my desk.

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
whatever position allows me to sleep most comfortably. best use of work time, you know.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my computer is a laptop + my tv so i sit far back and squint a lot andhave a small non optimal keyboard

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I sit Indian-style pretty much 60% of the time, 30% of the time with one foot on ground and the other leg on the knee (what's that called?), and the other 10% fully extended stretching as much as I can. Very rarely do I have both feet on the ground, that's just uncomfortable.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

perched like a gargoyle, wearing my sailor fuku with a mischievous grin across my face

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Sitting cross legged ina chair (one resting over the other thats on the ground) can give you nerve damage. I played computer games and drank in one position for like 20 hours and it hosed my nerves up. Neurologists cost 500 bux an hour also.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Walked around dragging my non responsive foot for like a month

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Isaac posted:

Sitting cross legged ina chair (one resting over the other thats on the ground) can give you nerve damage. I played computer games and drank in one position for like 20 hours and it hosed my nerves up. Neurologists cost 500 bux an hour also.

you couldn't stand up and/or change positions?

Saga
Aug 17, 2009
Let's just say that the dragon dildos Inc. "xxl anal destructor" has a wide, firm, comfortable base.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Business Gorillas posted:

you couldn't stand up and/or change positions?

I just didnt. I was probably on drugs in some way

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Saga posted:

Let's just say that the dragon dildos Inc. "xxl anal destructor" has a wide, firm, comfortable base.
i don't know what inspired me to GIS "dragon dildos Inc. 'xxl anal destructor'" but i regret doing such

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
"their" computer desk? Now we have to share the same desk?
I'll be posting with one hand above the desk, shoes kicked off, playing footsie, all sweaty, and totes not high on something at our shared posting station. Why is the mouse so sticky?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
chest pains, hot sharts, typing on my knees

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
naked and waiting to die

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i sort of lean back and squint at my screen,while a hot shart pipes at the gates of dawn

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

i am in constant pain

some CBD from medical cannabis will clear that up buddddddddy *read in pauly shore voice*

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Bro Dad posted:

perched like a gargoyle, wearing my sailor fuku with a mischievous grin across my face

go on :captainpop:

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Like a boss

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bedevere posted:

Like a boss

that must have been a really great game, what was it??

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

that must have been a really great game, what was it??

Civ 2 maybe?

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Did this ever get explained? I remember when it was posted the poster tried to explain a few times but it never made sense.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I sit side saddle and it hurts my back but I can't stop doing it 'cause I'M A GODDAMN LADY, I GUESS.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
hunched forward with my elbow on the desk and chin resting on my hand

it's nice and brutal

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Like this OP

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
my computer doesn't have a desk it doesn't have a disk drive or a monitor either. i sit on the floor in the center of my bedroom and stare at the TV its an old classic

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I sit with one leg over the other one the ground and also bounce my leg a lot. I've gotten really good at the butterfly stretch as an accidental result.

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

red-eyed, 20 hours a day, smoking, drinking coffee and screaming while watched over by a cat whose malevolence knows no earthly bounds.

Yes, I am finishing my doctorate, was it that obvious

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

lenoon posted:

red-eyed, 20 hours a day, smoking, drinking coffee and screaming while watched over by a cat whose malevolence knows no earthly bounds.

i like the detail on the coffee cup goood job

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
oh sorry I didn't see this was an mspaint thread

:blush:

This is usually how i'm "hanging around" my desk:

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

yoloer420 posted:

Did this ever get explained? I remember when it was posted the poster tried to explain a few times but it never made sense.

Panel 1: him standing with his mom
Panel 2: the middle is supposed to be him running through the hallway to the bathroom while pissing/making GBS threads himself
Panel 3: the bottom is just the empty bathroom he never made it to

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
I AC Slater the toilet with my laptop on the tank

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

What is up with all the pictures of dudes doing half squats getting posted itt

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lenoon posted:

I sit like this except without the cigarette, coffee, or cat (with the screaming though)

I have horrible posture and that's a very bad thing because I am also kinda short

coiled like a predator, ready to lunge forward and strike unsuspecting threads with deadly posts

• Locked thread