Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Finish this Statement: I love me because
boats
dogs
View Results

• Locked thread
Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Hello Deserving Being Worthy of Love! I See and I Accept you. You are you and you are an awesome you no matter who you are! Every morsel. Every drop. You bless The World with You.

Good evening.

Tonight's talk is about acknowledgement and acceptance. Of yourself. Of others. As you are. As they are. It is. There you go.

You were born into one of three clubs. We all were. Membership in such a community is compulsory and eternal but don't resent your lack of a choice. Think of it as a fun little door-prize you've won for attending that party called Life.

No dues need be paid. No meetings need be attended. No officers elected. No awkward public initiation ceremony need be endured. The sole requirement is the growth of one natural nipple.

There is a club for people born with brown nipple meat, and there is a club for people born with pink nipple meat. A self-assessment will determine to which club you belong. Use a mirror, a selfie-style camera snapshot, a reflective storefront window, the deep end of a public swimming pool or any method you choose to give yourself a quality, color view of your nipples.

There is also a third, smaller nipple club reserved for those few, special people born with nipples the same flesh tone as the rest of their complexion. This is the Mono Nipple Club, also known as the Stealth Nipple Club and in some cliques as Kens/Barbies, Skin Pasties and as being an Unnipple.

quote:

Every nipple is fine!
Every nipple is sweet!
Mother Nature grew a nipple at the tip of your teat.
Every Jack's got a nipple, so does every Jill
Everybody ever had a nipple and everyone will!

----- The Nippleville Anthem, theme song for Come on to Nippleville!, a children's television series created to promote nipple awareness

Let's all learn about each others nipples, yours and mine. What color are yours? What color are mine? So much to discover! I'll break the ice so those that follow feel a little more at ease.

Mine are pink nipples, nubbins the color of a newborn piglet. Pink and Proud is what I say each day during my Shower Affirmations. We should all be proud of our nipples no matter what sort of nipple the universe gifted you. I am.

quote:

SIR STANLEY PORRIDGE: And what shall we do with this nipple before us? This strange nipple of foreigner's brown? Would you or I puff upon it a gentle breath? Shall it be grazed quick and light with a forefinger's tip? Shall we twist it and hold it fast 'til take a kingly hue? Does any man here know the secrets of a nipple so queer to our eyes? Eyes made by God and nature accustomed to a proper nipple, a nipple pink, a nipple of this nation?

-- The Damning of the Moorlass Breast Act II, Scene 3 by Martin Smith Jones-Roe

Sometimes a person finds themselves in the awful and traumatizing position of dealing with nipple injury or even nipple loss. One nipple or both, partial destruction or complete.

It could be Cancer was the thief that snatched your nipples away. Perhaps it was an small house pet attack or an accidental brush with the nail-pulling side of a claw hammer.

It could even be the innocent mistake of an excited playmate's purchase of the wrong sized alligator clamp.

The loss of one's natural nipples does not in any way terminate his or her membership in a nipple society. A nipple loss survivor will always belong to the club into which he or she was born. Some such survivors encourage the formation of an abundance of tough, layered scar tissue in place of the nipple as a dramatic display of personal toughness or strength. Some decorate the area with a nipple shaped cartoon-like tattoo as a means of personal expression. Others even remove an excess of tissue from the other areas of the breast and train the healing wound into a deep meat crater in a practice known as a Nip Pitting.

quote:

"Four nipples. One titty. gently caress me, a cow's weird"

--- The Learning of Tommy Shaw, Vol. 1 of Maxim Pennytemple's Farmer With a Farm series

Pride Flags are very popular these days and part of the culture of many social groups. Those of us involved in the nipple awareness movement have also adopted the use of pride flags.

Please share nipple stories, or give the rest of us some solid nipple tips and tricks you've learned. Show off some nipple themed art or poetry.

Most of all, let the rest of us know the truth of YOUR experience as YOUR nipple type. Positive or negative stories, both are great chances to learn, grow and accept every nipple of every shade and work towards creating a real and permanent nipple equality.

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i ha to pull up my shirt to check but they're sort of a tannish-brown

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
My nips are pink as all hell

Yudo
May 15, 2003

I like boobs.

Aug 4, 2010

dude i could talk about nipples all night

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I can't get aroused unless my sexual partner's nipples are at least a shade or two darker than mine.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
just lol if you don't have master race nipples

satanic splash-back posted:

I can't get aroused unless my sexual partner's nipples are at least a shade or two darker than mine.

same

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
im white as hell but i dont have pink nipples is something wrong with me?????????????

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

the great deceiver posted:

im white as hell but i dont have pink nipples is something wrong with me?????????????

yes, I'm sorry

Aug 4, 2010

i love my pink nipples

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im having a hard time reading can you = make the posts again plz"?

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
Light brown and incredibly hairy.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

im having a hard time reading can you = make the posts again plz"?

No. You should have Seen and Accepted me when you had that chance.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Brown or black nipples own. The others I don't really care for.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
pink nipples are cool but brown are where it's at

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what r u guys talking about? :confused:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You put way too much effort into this weirdo. I feel like by even posting I'm playing into some weird fetish.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
what in the gently caress is this thread

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
tiny nipples creep me out

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Some guys with small nipples get tattoos around said nipples to make them look bigger

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Thin Privilege posted:

Some guys with small nipples get tattoos around said nipples to make them look bigger

I bet they cry so hard getting those done

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You put way too much effort into this weirdo. I feel like by even posting I'm playing into some weird fetish.

No effort to discuss a topic that is personal to me. A privilege.

So, how's nips?

social media guru
Jan 18, 2016

by Cowcaster
I love all #nipples they get me #hornedup

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Brown pride.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Men have brown nipples? Did you all drop kids recently?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Asian women tend to have brown nipples. The choice is obvious.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Rando posted:

Please share nipple stories

one time i got to see a nipple and it wasnt even on the internet

it was kinda pink i guess? the lighting in strip clubs is weird

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I guess I wasn't clear enough in expressing my intent in starting this conversation. My apologies.

We are here to discuss our own nipples,
our feelings about our nipples,
our feelings about other people's feelings about our nipples,
accepting our nipples
and having our nipples accepted.

In the context of this conversation's intended spirit and goals, the sexualization of nipples can be very counter productive and even dangerously regressive for those among us not yet in a fully formed and mature nipple acceptance state.

Indeed, it is best for all of us to use "I" -type statements as much as possible when referencing a nipple ie "my nipples, my experience of nipples, I enjoy the texture of a chilly and erect nipple" and so on and so forth.

Talking about the nipples of others can cause a person in his or her early steps down the road of nipple acceptance and nipple social normalization to feel a great deal of stress as they consider the (possibly negative) thoughts and opinions about their nipples held by others with whom they are not comfortable sharing such information even if only in a fantastical paranoid thought-loop.

Questions?

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this thread isn't funny

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Stuntman posted:

this thread isn't funny

thnx fr the heads up.i didnt read it

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

Rando posted:

Sometimes a person finds themselves in the awful and traumatizing position of dealing with nipple injury or even nipple loss. One nipple or both, partial destruction or complete.

Hello, that's me! I got cancer and lost both of my nipples to my mastectomy, but since I was getting reconstruction (implants), they somehow managed to save my areola skin and just take the actual nipple part. So now I have these blind scarred nippleless areolas, which is mighty strange. They don't even quite match, due to a second surgery on one side. I miss my nipples, but I don't think about them that much.

Oh, and there were/are tan. :)

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stuntman posted:

this thread isn't funny

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

you were warned posted:

Hello, that's me! I got cancer and lost both of my nipples to my mastectomy, but since I was getting reconstruction (implants), they somehow managed to save my areola skin and just take the actual nipple part. So now I have these blind scarred nippleless areolas, which is mighty strange. They don't even quite match, due to a second surgery on one side. I miss my nipples, but I don't think about them that much.

Oh, and there were/are tan. :)

harrowing but gay.voted 1

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i was once told thanked for having appropriately sized nipples, to which i replied "thank you"

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
There comes a point after typing however many words of a poorly executed nipple themed neo-civil rights satire whatever-the-gently caress and at that point a retarded stubbornness kicks in and gently caress it, I'm making a MS paint nipple color pride flag.

Personally, my favorite part is the quote with the line from the play.

a turnip
Jul 22, 2015

by Shine
this thread is useless without pictures of female nipples

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sulla-Mario 69 posted:

tits jazz my rod

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

Sulla-Mario 69 posted:

Here you go, it's educational :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i'm currently doing sex to the first pink nippler i've been with and i have to say it really is a jarring transition

• Locked thread