Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Take a loving shower. Have some self respect.

Sidebar: What are good ways to tell people they smell like the underside of a dead corpse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Why aren't you in prison again

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
It's me

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
sorry, i'm trying to save money. my water bill was going through the roof

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Laurenz posted:

Watch your back dude, dude's a violent weirdo with a short fuse

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

Windows 98 posted:

Sidebar: What are good ways to tell people they smell like the underside of a dead corpse?

yell out "LE PEWWWWW!" then run out the door leaving a trail of dust behind you

hold up flower to goonlord and show him how it wilts in his presence

projectile vomit onto his face (bonus: my fetish)

dress up as the cartoon character from The Critic and with a Jon Lovitz impression point at goonlord and say "IT STINKS!"

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mange Mite posted:

Watch your back dude, dude's a violent weirdo with a short fuse

same

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Windows 98 posted:

Take a loving shower. Have some self respect.

"You smell like the underside of a dead corpse."

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i was in line at a store and the dude two people ahead of me was overweight and hairy and wearing sweat pants with sandals and he was stinky as hell like poo poo his pants stink. anyway, when he left the store the person who was next went to the cash register and she was asking the cashier weird questions like, "do you know that person? is he a regular?" and then she said that she was worried that he was from isis, because he smelled so bad and she kept going on about how he smelled real bad and that's how you know he could be isis. she said that we all have to keep our eyes open, and alert authorities. it was pretty wild.

this was like a few days after the san bernadino shooting, and she was talking about that like "their families knew and didn't report it. that's why we have to report everything suspicious" i felt kind of sorry for the dude he was just an ugly hairy guy who dressed sloppy and smelled like poo poo but now he was also a terrorist too?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
beat him to death with an ipad

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Irrational Bees posted:

Why aren't you in prison again

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
aggressive public BO is a form of terrorism IMO

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

Mozi posted:

aggressive public BO is a form of terrorism IMO

the worst kind of terrorism

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
it's called a mirror, op.

and yes, i also wonder why they installed that in front of you

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
move your seat but do so while making as much noise as possible (i.e. scraping legs of the chair, coughing as you cover your nose and mouth with your hand, talking loudly under your breath about the smell)

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It's you, you are the goon in the mirror

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
beat them to death with a shovel

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I'm going to rip a big fart, if you smell it then it's me

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
and by them i mean me

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
windows 98 why did you ever tell people here that you beat someone with a shovel? why would you ever tell anyone that??

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

A misanthrope posted:

windows 98 why did you ever tell people here that you beat someone with a shovel? why would you ever tell anyone that??

To earn your respect and admiration

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Like you know the weird smelly kid in your class who would brag about killing cats and how his dad was in the special forCes and totally tsught him some of his moves? Hes that guy

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Windows 98 posted:

Have some self respect.

:irony:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i smell really nice, kinda like flowers but really manly

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Mange Mite posted:

Like you know the weird smelly kid in your class who would brag about killing cats and how his dad was in the special forCes and totally tsught him some of his moves? Hes that guy

that kid usually ends up getting sent away after he burns his parents house down

windows 98, dont try to kill your parents

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
Bring some AXE body spray to your next class. Spray the body spray on him. Everybody loves AXE.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

LadyAmbien posted:

Bring some AXE body spray to your next class. Spray the body spray on him. Everybody loves AXE.

you are going to confuse him and he'll hit the kid with an axe

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Explain to your professor that his stench is distracting you from class and preventing you from learning. When he laughs you out of the room, report both of them to the main office as a form of discrimination.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
GED prep doesn't exactly bring the cream of the crop, op.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Well call me a cured meat because you are full of BOLONEY.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I have it on good authority that the fat smelly goonlord in your class is a Loving Dog.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Jukeboxblues posted:

Well call me a cured meat because you are full of BOLONEY.

I love the pun but why would I call YOU a cured meat when it is the OP who is full of baloney

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
now i smell like i spilled beer on my foot and like i smoked about 20 joints this hour

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

A misanthrope posted:

I think when I was going through my benzo and booze binge I made a comment in TinyChat. Goons took it and ran, and eventually created an elaborate mythos. Rumor has it that I also showed Proof of Concept my dick. I don't really remember much from those days.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

I have it on good authority that the fat smelly goonlord in your class is a Loving Dog.

Oh no you didn't!

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Laurenz posted:

You can get good deals on water in Michigan I hear.

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Wait what did Windows 98 do I've let this guy babysit my kids

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Windows 98 posted:

I think when I was going through my benzo and booze binge I made a comment in TinyChat. Goons took it and ran, and eventually created an elaborate mythos. Rumor has it that I also showed Proof of Concept my dick. I don't really remember much from those days.

i heard that you shot jfk

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
controversial opinion: I personally think Windows 98 is cool, and hitting someone with a blunt object in the heat of the moment is a pardonable offense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Windows 98 posted:

2015 ALSO SUCKED

• Locked thread