Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Jukeboxblues posted:

Its a meme you wouldn't get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvasNHHT2QQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

I was actually going to post "its a meme you dip" but decided against it.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I never know what's gonna happen when I open a thread these days, I'm lovin 2016

Kallev
Nov 16, 2014
Is this the official place to ferret out other goons? Because my teacher made a reference to the 13 Hours movie and I heard someone behind me say the hot phrase "Hillary lied, Vilerat died". I'm pretty sure I know who it was, because of the three people behind me one just looks really goony.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Who the heck started the whole tane plape hamb thing, I think two of those were from Tim and Eric? I don't remember or understand most of what drives fyad

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Who the heck started the whole tane plape hamb thing, I think two of those were from Tim and Eric? I don't remember or understand most of what drives fyad

good luck. i was just talking about this in another thread how people like to ignore you or give you sarcastic answers if you ask the origin of a meme or smilie. like i just want to know where all the green face :mrwhite: smilies came from because i was on hiatus when they showed up, but everyone is just too cool to give me the time of day :mad:

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

A misanthrope posted:

good luck. i was just talking about this in another thread how people like to ignore you or give you sarcastic answers if you ask the origin of a meme or smilie. like i just want to know where all the green face :mrwhite: smilies came from because i was on hiatus when they showed up, but everyone is just too cool to give me the time of day :mad:

The mad face comes from the "human expression" of anger and frustration. hth

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

A misanthrope posted:

windows 98 why did you ever tell people here that you beat someone with a shovel? why would you ever tell anyone that??

I must have missed it, where is this thread

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Jukeboxblues posted:

The mad face comes from the "human expression" of anger and frustration. hth

no that didnt help. that didnt help at all.

Doghouse posted:

I must have missed it, where is this thread

i dunno man, sorry :(

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Windows 98 should've kept with the gas station job. Maybe he could've went to University of Phoenix and kept his gas station job, would've been a win/win for all involved.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
he used to be a pump jockey (worked for tips)

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

ArmZ posted:

post the scrote

:nws:http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3693376&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post439981400:nws:

this is just a link to a probation , I don't want bees to get another (it has penis and balls do not click if you do not want to see penis and balls)

Moridin920 posted:

post the scrote

Libelous Slander posted:

I, too, would like to see this image of a scrotum for humor purposes, and not for anything masturbatory or sexual.

Irrational Bees posted:

but I'll be punished. Why doesn't someone else do it, that way its not homegrown.

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jan 22, 2016

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

See this kind of thing is what I was talking about. I know barnacle jim is the long faced dude because there were a bunch of threads about him but where the heck did plape come from?

Also gr8 junk, bees knees

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009
Give that scrote a Nobel Prize.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

ChairmanMeow posted:

:nws:http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3693376&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post439981400:nws:

this is just a link to a probation , I don't want bees to get another (it has penis and balls do not click if you do not want to see penis and balls)

:captainpop:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
leia didn't want JABBA

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Windows 98 posted:

Take a loving shower. Have some self respect.

Sidebar: What are good ways to tell people they smell like the underside of a dead corpse?

It's just a mirror I put in front of you actually.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

oh

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

ChairmanMeow posted:

neat

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Say, "your presence here has a lingering effect, and I don't mean your charm." Good day, goonsir.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Irrational Bees posted:

Why aren't you in prison again

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

windows 98 beat his retarded friend with a shovel in a pissbitch rage, and later posted in gibbus to brag about getting off the assault charge in court

the fact that he downplays it or claims to have fabricated the story means that he is capable of shame, so that's something i guess

he also skips arm day

yeah he's talking about tinychat but it was actually posts he made in Byob with details

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
ah here it is http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3693743&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post440076943

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

windows 98 beat his retarded friend with a shovel in a pissbitch rage, and later posted in gibbus to brag about getting off the assault charge in court

the fact that he downplays it or claims to have fabricated the story means that he is capable of shame, so that's something i guess

he also skips arm day

Honestly who cares

Your average goon shies away from eye contact so that fact that Windows98 asserts himself physically is something we oughtaa laud him for

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
"wow look at that guy. He doesnt take any poo poo and will defend himself with a goddamn shovel........this is something to mock"

-goons

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

exethan posted:

leia didn't want JABBA

it was probably because of his weight

he had much more to offer than han

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
is there another kind of corpse besides a dead one

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

"wow look at that guy. He doesnt take any poo poo and will defend himself with a goddamn shovel........this is something to mock"

-goons

win98 alt spotted

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Bobert Bobertson posted:

win98 alt spotted

I hope you like the taste of shovel bitch!!!

if anything his tattoo is for more mockable but that seems to be cool amongst goons

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

tetsuo posted:

is there another kind of corpse besides a dead one

living dead girl?
maybe zombies, I like to keep an open mind.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
lich
wight
skeleton

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
vampire

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ghoul? (signing my post)

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
dammit in knew i forgot something

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:q:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*dad walks into his sons bedroom and finds him in bed with his zombie girlfriend...again*

"goddammit billy..."

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
"theres no future in her billy!... and its creepy...shes a zombie, she can't consent like a ghoul or a wight..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

-goons

nice av

• Locked thread