Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

She's going to open a dog house with the leftovers. Hopefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

What if she adds a 1 in front and says it's her favourite year?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no you see, women don't make as much as men - it's not fair!

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Doctors hate this one weird trick: shooting all doctors.

Also in LA if you do community service for 10 hours, you get 1 free tattoo removal session. idk if that is anywhere else

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
*Goes to link in the OP*

:)

quote:

Its people like you that keep my stick girl from getting help. My daughter has three brain tumors, cerebral palsy, neurofibromatosis, an optic glioma, & a feeding tube. My daughters GoFundMe keeps getting passed over for things like this. There are too many people begging for money for their bad decisions in their life, meanwhile my very sick 10 year old daughter can get the help she needs. I'm outraged that this is being used to remove a tattoo, so my daughters GoFundMe just gets passed by and buried just like the other girl who is begging for money because she doesn't want to work.

:smith:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If she's too retarded to decide to get a tattoo she's too retarded to decide to get it removed. :colbert:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
it got funded...

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The reason this gets funded while the sick child is passed over is because people with poor financial priorities are more likely to identify with a moron begging everyone else to make them less of a disgraceful fuckup than with a child who, despite being terminally ill, still has a parent who hasn't given up on them.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

quote:

Its people like you that keep my stick girl from getting help. My daughter has three brain tumors, cerebral palsy, neurofibromatosis, an optic glioma, & a feeding tube.

Don't think 800$ is going to fix any of this.

e:
nvm

quote:

According to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, the cost for the drugs used in lethal injection is $86.08

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol whoah how'd she get the feeding tube in her brain

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Man $86 is way cheaper than I thought.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

various cheeses posted:

Man $86 is way cheaper than I thought.

Its why we need to start executing more people around here, innocent or not.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
So if i paint something funny/obscene on my forehead with permanent marker and told you guys it was a tattoo and i needed it removed, how much money should i ask for?

What if i painted it on the forehead of a sexy girl ive never met before but who agreed to it for 10% of the shares?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

is that a naem drawing?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

"I just purchased a house "

lmao

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
The local news just posted that she's from a small city about a half hour away from me that's pretty much gone to hell in the last 20 years.

They lost a nestle plant, Miller brewing plant and birds eye frozen foods factory in that span. At this point is basically just chain fast foods and pawn shops and white trash. Anyone with half a brain leaves that town by 21 and moves 20 minutes to Syracuse or up the highway a bit to Oswego which at least has the state university and nuclear plant to support the city

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

The American Dream posted:

The local news just posted that she's from a small city about a half hour away from me that's pretty much gone to hell in the last 20 years.

They lost a nestle plant, Miller brewing plant and birds eye frozen foods factory in that span. At this point is basically just chain fast foods and pawn shops and white trash. Anyone with half a brain leaves that town by 21 and moves 20 minutes to Syracuse or up the highway a bit to Oswego which at least has the state university and nuclear plant to support the city

soon all american cities will be an economic wreck and we will all be getting 420 tattoos on our foreheads

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
c/p from the syracuse.com facebook comments.

quote:

What's not being reported is that the 420 emporium was a smoke shop that offered anybody who got this tattoo a years worth of free spike (synthetic pot). I'm sure they all laughed and got a good kick out of taking advantage of drug addicts clouded judgement smh.

I knew I recognized the logo from somewhere. They owned several stores in lovely areas of syracuse and central new york that popped up in a matter of a few months then got raided by the cops one afternoon at the same time.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Now THAT'S a spicy methhead

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
She got a better deal than the bum fights bum atleast.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
HAI GUYZ GIVE ME MONEY BC I WAS A DUMBASS KTHNX

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Retail Slave posted:

HAI GUYZ GIVE ME MONEY BC I WAS A DUMBASS KTHNX

well its not like she can get a job to pay for it herself with that thing on her face

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

The Goatfather posted:

well its not like she can get a job to pay for it herself with that thing on her face

kinda darwinism at its best though... assuming she hasn't or doesn't breed.

wishful thinking :(

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

Horniest Manticore posted:

lol the comments section is a treat

This is the loving best comment lol

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

*Goes to link in the OP*

:)

:smith:
lmao

sorry your rear end in a top hat tard dad passed you his genes kid

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jan 22, 2016

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
that seems like a great place to scam rich stupid people

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I feel bad for this person and was wondering if there's a safe way to have my empathy surgically removed

Perhaps I could raise money for the operation somehow..

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

lmao

sorry your rear end in a top hat tard dad passed you his genes kid

I'm not the girl with the 3 brain tumors btw

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

Enfield posted:

i had all of my tattoos removed useing 1 simple trick doctors HATE! i set myself on fire. im sorry for bring this up. ive been drinking since pm and am feeling frisky

You set yourself on fire? I figured you were caught in a car fire or something

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Savings Coupon posted:

You set yourself on fire? I figured you were caught in a car fire or something

Lmao :allears:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I set up a gofundme to buy a car. let's see if idiots donate to me.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Cowman posted:

I set up a gofundme to buy a car. let's see if idiots donate to me.

well now I'm not :colbert:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

ChairmanMeow posted:

well now I'm not :colbert:

you don't even know who I am so you're destined to give to me :getin:

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
only if you pair it with a healthy salad.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

The American Dream posted:

Fulton is a shithole

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

VikingSkull posted:

Fulton is a shithole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

soon all american cities will be an economic wreck and we will all be getting 420 tattoos on our foreheads

:unsmigghh: trump  2016 :unsmigghh:

• Locked thread