Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
Apparently, she's not the only one to get the tattoo.

Even better, according to some jabroni on craigslist, it wasn't for a year's supply of synthetic weed, she allegedly did it for $40 of product. http://syracuse.craigslist.org/rnr/5414851431.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

You think any of her donation rewards are sex with her???

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I'd somewhat agree if her own friends didn't say she was scamming and has pulled this poo poo before and not removed the tattoo.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

If you're a drug dealer using your most addicted, dumbest decision making customers as walking billboards is actually a very bad marketing choice. You don't want that sort of brand advocate. With businesses decisions like that happening it's no wonder the local economy is in ruins.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

If you're a drug dealer using your most addicted, dumbest decision making customers as walking billboards is actually a very bad marketing choice. You don't want that sort of brand advocate. With businesses decisions like that happening it's no wonder the local economy is in ruins.

Addicts are guaranteed return customers.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

spregalia posted:

Even better, according to some jabroni on craigslist, it wasn't for a year's supply of synthetic weed, she allegedly did it for $40 of product. http://syracuse.craigslist.org/rnr/5414851431.html

You know shes going to spend it all on bath salts if she can get her hands on them.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Nothing will ever beat Karyn Bosnak

Back in 2003 this lady straight up said, "I spent too much money on expensive clothes, handbags and makeup, please give me money to pay off my credit card" and it worked.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Craigslist Rants n Raves are a national treasure

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Craigslist Rants n Raves are a national treasure

:nws: http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/rnr/5414618439.html :nws:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
this remind me how Betheseda offered a prize of every videogame they ever made to whatever family would name their child born on 11/11/11 "Dovahkiin". You wouldn't believe what happens next!

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

it's gone :(

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

alas, true living is just a flash in the pan

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

heres a new one for u http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/rnr/5412411808.html

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

spregalia posted:

spregalia posted:

This 420 emporium is next door to a strip club and across the street from a strip club

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

symbolic posted:

she already met her goal in a day :laffo:

all this teaches me is if make bad choices the internet will bail me out

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

where is silent bob?

JasonKiddWithHair
Mar 11, 2006

The American Dream posted:

The local news just posted that she's from a small city about a half hour away from me that's pretty much gone to hell in the last 20 years.

They lost a nestle plant, Miller brewing plant and birds eye frozen foods factory in that span. At this point is basically just chain fast foods and pawn shops and white trash. Anyone with half a brain leaves that town by 21 and moves 20 minutes to Syracuse or up the highway a bit to Oswego which at least has the state university and nuclear plant to support the city

I lived in a small town about 10-15 minutes away from Fulton. Fulton is definitely nothing but white trash and druggies. I worked at the Walmart there before I moved out-of-state and I remember when a fire started in the apartment complex across the street and everyone automatically assumed it was a meth lab explosion. I still pay attention to local news too and it's really sad how many meth busts I see per week.

Oh and speaking of Oswego, Nine Mile is going to be closed or is on its way.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Man, convincing methheads and addicts to get a tattoo while they're high on bath salts is an amazingly lovely thing to do. Everyone involved in this is human poo poo.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Man, convincing methheads and addicts to get a tattoo while they're high on bath salts is an amazingly lovely thing to do. Everyone involved in this is human poo poo.

it is pretty loving funny to see the results

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

If it helps, the owner and several employees have already been convicted and are awaiting sentencing for possession with intent to distribute.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

it is pretty loving funny to see the results

Oh no, I still think the drug emporium was scummy to do that to scummy people and I'm glad they got shut down. But I hope she has the tattoo forever and she might because she's probably just going to take the money and go buy more drugs so everything works out :angel:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Oh no, I still think the drug emporium was scummy to do that to scummy people and I'm glad they got shut down. But I hope she has the tattoo forever and she might because she's probably just going to take the money and go buy more drugs so everything works out :angel:

i would be very surprised if she actually used the money for laser surgery.

Meth is much cheaper

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

spregalia posted:

If it helps, the owner and several employees have already been convicted and are awaiting sentencing for possession with intent to distribute.

They should set up a gofundme to help pay for their legal bills. Everyone makes mistakes.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
white trash

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Windows 98 needs one for the removal of his stupid tattoo

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

I thought that was his face?

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
I hope she gets the tattoo removed and at least learns to temper her addiction with lower-impact drugs. Or at least just gets the tattoo removed.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Fusilli Jerry posted:

guys I made a mistake & I need you to help me pay for it

https://www.gofundme.com/tabitha-west

tia

so there's a second off-my-meds chat

cool

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I hope she blazes 1 for tha
Nation

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

When I die trepan my skull into a cool pipe and give it to a giant

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012
Please tell me she had to pay for the tattoo that got her $40 worth of drugs.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Syracuse full of heroin, fulton full of tweekers

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

You can still buy bathsalts at literally every gas station owned by brown dudes, one time I asked them if they had those bob marley mellow mood teas and this foreign dude who doesn't even speak English pulls out this poo poo called Scooby Snaxxx, I bought it for $10 cause I was nervous and I smoked it and thought I was a dog

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Boko Haram posted:

You can still buy bathsalts at literally every gas station owned by brown dudes, one time I asked them if they had those bob marley mellow mood teas and this foreign dude who doesn't even speak English pulls out this poo poo called Scooby Snaxxx, I bought it for $10 cause I was nervous and I smoked it and thought I was a dog

that must be what swbm is smoking

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
With that kind of money you could just buy a bucket of liquid foundation and cover up the tattoo when you do adult things. That way when you use the extra $275 later to buy some more tattoos/drugs/drug-laced tattoos you can just wipe off the foundation and point to the old tattoo for reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Putty posted:

Be warned this man posts entirely using a speech to text translator hooked up to his sorry rear end that recreates every molecular detail of the fart into a sub par post. The fuel for the devil's machine being bean burritos so horrible they would even make Chinatown burst into tears. Idk

late, but a really great post.

• Locked thread